49.

Arianna's pov

Lia, Zyaire, and I all got dressed quickly so that we could make it to the club and back before Domnick got back. Lia had a very revealing outfit, to say the least. Zyaire had on a suit and I wore a red two-piece.

We went to one of Dominick's clubs that was closest to the house. "I'm so happy you guys decided to come. I keep having to come and get drunk by myself." Lia said.

"I'll have to get drunk 'cause if we're being realistic we won't get home before Dominick," I said. We're going to be in so much trouble it's not even funny.

"Well, the last time I got drunk. I didn't get punished the same day, but the next day. So at least it's not an instant regret. Well at least till you wake up with a hangover. So I recommend getting sick drunk so you don't get a punishment tomorrow. Cause when I tell you I got my ass tanned." Zyaire said.

"Good advice but isn't a hangover punishment," I said. That did make me feel any better.

"Not if you sleep the whole day." He said.

"Touche," I said. We went to the bar and the bartender seemed to know Lia. I mean I figure she comes here a lot.

"Hey Lia, how are you?" he said.

"Hey Todd and guess what, I still have a boyfriend," she said. He sighed and put a shot glass in front of her.

"Worth a try. But then who is this young lady?" he said looking at me.

"She's taken as well," Lia said.

"Damn all the pretty girls are taken. That doesn't mean I can't flirt." Todd said. Is he trying to get himself killed? Dominick will barely even let another man look at me. Let alone flirt.

"Well, you can't unless you want to be killed by Dominick himself," Lia said.

"You're dating Dominick Knight," Todd said.

"No, I'm dating Sin Valentino. She's dating Dominick Knight." Lia said, looking at me.

"Damn well, I do love life. But what about him?" he said. Zyaire looked on the verge of laughter.

"You're not my type." Zyaire blurted.

"Damn, I got rejected 3 times tonight." Todd groaned. I laughed.

"Anyways, here is your drink. As a guest of my scary boss, everything's on the house tonight."

Dominick's pov

Zara and I were making our way back to my house. She wanted to make sure Zyaire was okay before she went home. I know the feeling I had to fight every urge to say "Fuck work" and stay home because of what happened with Arianna. 

We got home and the house was quiet. It seemed that no one was home. "Where are they?" Zara asked. Where the hell could they be? It's almost midnight. Shit.

"Fuck. I know where they went." I said.

"Where?" she asked.

"My club," I said. I knew Arianna would go anyway. Especially if Lia asked. They're best friends.

"Well, what are we waiting for? We got some asses to tan," she said walking out of the house. I've never thought I'd see Zara that mad. I quickly ran after her and got back into the car. I left for a few hours and Lia was here. She better not have been the reason they went and for their sake, they better not have drunk anything.

We got to the club and Zara was quick to get out. We walked around a bit before finding them all. "Well look what we have here," I said.

Arianna turned around and she looked shocked. Zyaire looks shit-faced drunk, he didn't even see us. Lia was sober and just sitting there on her phone. "Lia," I said.