13.

Arianna's pov

I was so mad at Daddy. I can't believe he wouldn't let me have my stuff and he's making me wear diapers. We were on our way home when it registered to me that I was getting punished.

Once we reached the house I unbuckled myself and tried to get away. I opened the door on the opposite side to find Daddy. He scooped me up and over his shoulder. He started to walk to the door and I went into his pocket and threw his key into the bush.

"You are only making your punishment worse," he said.

He put me down and began looking in the bushes. Once he found them he held my hand tightly. As he opened the door, I stomped his foot and ran.

I got up the stairs when I bumped into Max.

"And where are you running off to? Where's Dominick?" he asked.

"Right fucking here," he yelled.

"OoooOOoo look like someone's in trouble." Sin teased.

"Shut up Sin," I said.

"Enough!" Daddy said putting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I demanded hitting his back.

"You might wanna calm down. If you're getting punished you might not want to make him more frustrated." Max said.

"It's his fucking fault" I huffed.

"Is that so princess. Would you like to add in the part when you threw my keys into the bushes and stomped on my foot" He said.

"I-" I said

"No one to the fourth floor," he said walking off.

FOURTH! Daddy went to my big playroom and through another door. I never realized that was there. He opened it and it was one of those playrooms. There was stuff on the walls, weird machines, drawers, and a big ass bed.

Daddy put me onto the bed and went to the wall. He grabbed a paddle and then went to the drawer. I couldn't see the first thing or the second. I felt my body tense. He came back and put me over his lap.

"Wait daddy noo please I'm sorry," I said.

"No, it's too late. You already had the chance to change but then you decided to make it worse. Now you have to deal with the consequences." he said.

"But I'm sorry," I said.

"I know," he said.

All of a sudden a sharp spank was laid on my butt. I jerked forward since I didn't expect it. One after one they can down. Each one is harder than the other. My butt was on fire I kept trying to move but his grip own grew tighter. He went on for about 20 more before he stopped.

"Where are we?" he asked rubbing over my ass.

"Gr-green." I cried

"Are you sure? We can stop if you're past your limit," he said

"I'm sure," I said.

"Okay. Since you aren't familiar with these items I'll let you choose. Paddle, Riding crop, or flogger?" he asked.

"Um, paddle," I said.

"Okay ready?" he asked.

"Mhm," I said.

I heard buzzing from behind me and then felt the vibrator push into my entrance.

"To take from the pain." Daddy said.

I felt the first spank which hurt but made the vibrations even more powerful. Each spank was filled with pleasure and pain. My ass was for sure bruised but I could barely feel it because of the vibrator. My pussy was getting wetter with each blow. I could feel myself leaking onto Daddy's pants.

Once he finished he pulled the vibrator out.

"Wait no, please. I was close." I whined.

"Do you want it so bad you'll take overstimulation?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Then your punishment is over and I'm so proud of you for taking your punishment," he said.

"I'm sorry Daddy for being bad," I said.

"I forgive you, princess," he said.

"Now let's get you cleaned up," he said.

He picked me up and booked it to our room. "Fuck if they saw you I would've died," he said.

"That's silly Daddy. You should've put my shirt back on." I said.

"Right well it's too late now," he said.

He drew my bath water and placed me in. I wince at the hot water on my bruise ass. Daddy started to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"What's wrong princess?" he asked.

"Bath wif me," I asked.

"Alright princess," he said.

He got undressed and got into the tub with me. I sat between his legs and laid back on his chest.

"Bubble?" I asked.

"Maybe next time cause it's time for bed soon," he said.

"Okay," I said.

Daddy bathed us so that we could get dressed.

"Daddy can I just wear a bra and panties?" I asked.

"If that's what you want, but you still have to wear your diaper," he said

I nodded as he went into the closet. He had put on some shorts and given me my clothes. I hooked my bra and slid on my diaper. It felt weird but they were comfortable.

"Anything you want before we go to sleep," Daddy asked.

"No, I'm tired," I said.

"Okay good night princess," he said pulling me to his chest.

"Night night Daddy."