35.

Arianna's pov

We went back to Daddy's parents' house about a week later. We had to stay at their warehouse longer since Daddy ripped his stitches. Daddy was talking with his parents while I played with Molly. When he came in he looked mad.

I placed Molly down on the bed. "What's wrong, dada?" I asked.

"I have a meeting I have to go to and it's very last minute," he said.

"I go wit chu?" I asked.

"Not this time baby. I'm going to in and out of meetings, I think it'll be better if you stay with my parents. I'll take you next time." he said.

"No daddy. I go I go I go I go." I stomped.

"I'm sorry princess no but next time for sure," he said.

"No daddy no," I said as he walked into the bathroom.

I tried to open the door but he locked it. I banged on the door over and over but he kept it locked. The locked how the clicked and Daddy pulled me in. He wrapped his hand around my neck and pushed me up against the wall.

"You don't tell me no," he growled. "Do you understand me?"

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed. I want to go. "I said do you fucking understand?" he asked as his grip tightened.

"Yes, daddy. I do." I whimpered.

His grip on my neck loosed as he kissed me. He passionately kissed me as he squeezed my ass. I moaned into the kiss as he snaked his tongue around me. He picked up one of my legs to wrap around his waist. I wrapped my arms around Dominick's neck as he deepened the kiss. He picked my other legs up bringing us closer. I gasped as I felt him hard against my clit. I started to grind on him making him groan.

"Please." I moaned.

"Fuck it. I can be late," he said.

Without breaking the kiss he laid me onto the bed. He pulled off my shorts and my shirt. I didn't have a bra on so my chest was bare. He kissed my lips and trailed down to my neck. I moaned, running my fingers through his hair. He moved down to the waistband off my panties. He started to tease me but before I said something he took off my panties. He spread my legs apart and he whispered something under his breath.

He started to eat me out, sucking on my clit. He had licked from my entrance to my clit again. I took a pillow from above me to try and muffle my moans. He rubbed my clit with his thumb as he thrust his tongue into my pussy. My hips bucked towards him and his arm reached to lightly squeeze my boob. He went back to working my clit. He started to finger me as I could feel my orgasm build up.

"D-daddy can I cum?" I begged. He hummed in agreement which set me off. After I rode out my orgasm, Dominick continued to eat me out. My clit was growing sensitive making me whimper a bit. I tried to push myself off of him but he gripped me how he did in the beginning.

He flicked my sensitive clit with his tongue making me gasp. I moaned into the pillow trying to keep myself from getting loud. My legs started to shake as tears streamed down my face from the overwhelming pleasure. It was becoming to be too much. I came again and after I rode out the orgasm Dominick stopped. He licked his lips before kissing mine. He pulled himself off of me and wiped my eyes.

"You did so well for me princess. You did amazing," he said pulling me onto his chest.

My breathing calmed and I fell super sleepy. I yawned and fell asleep on Daddy's chest. Too tired to even respond.

Dominick's pov

I kissed Arianna's forehead and lightly moved her off my chest. I cleaned her off and went to change my suit.