ɢᴀʟᴇꜱ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ≫ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ

FIFTY THREE
RAZOR

THE GALES OF Mondstadt were restless. It was in the way the bodies of the trees surrounding the wolf boy were tousled by its winds. And in a lake's reflection, the clouds of yesterday were no more. They left behind trails of what once was, a reminder they too had touched the barren sky.

Down below the heavens, there sat a hunched over Razor with his head hovering above the edge of a lake.

"You..." He pointed with a finger towards to the water. "And... me." He then gestured towards himself. "Hold hands." Both his gloved hands became joint as he spoke. "Together..." The word escaped his lips in a low voice.

Silence.

Razor stared back at his reflection. His eyes darted across the face that looked back at him, he who was completely unmoved by his confession. With a sigh, his lashes obscured his red-stained irises as he glanced down.

It was a bit silly, he'd admit, to sit in front of himself and practice a few words he wasn't even sure he'd say.

Suddenly, a wolf cub's paws—all four—landed on his back without warning.

He was thrown forward, his face rushing into the cold water. When he pushed himself up with his hands, his head spun over his shoulder, and he glanced upward to meet eyes with Pia.

The wolf cub whined as she treaded closer towards him, licking his cheek once near.

"I told you..." He gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "You can't push Razor, then sorry..."

Pia cried loudly.

"Okay, okay!" He quickly gave in to her demands. "Razor forgives!"

The wolf, satisfied, sat down next to him.

Sisters, Razor thought to himself as he wiped the water from his face. He then returned to his reflection, the previous thoughts resurfacing.

His heart was beating rather fast, and it was becoming un bearing hot as his cheeks turned red. Razor's hand reached for his hood, throwing it back and grabbing his hair. He moved it from its usual spot and threw it over his shoulder, hoping the cool breeze would reach the back of his neck. He used his other hand to twist it, playing with it mindlessly as he continued to stare at his reflection.

That was when he glanced up, realizing Pia had been staring at him the entire time. She had this look on her face, one that told him she knew exactly what he was thinking.

"No," Razor said. He had expressed to the wolf before how he felt about (Y/n).

But Pia protested by throwing her head into his lap. She moved about like a worm, rubbing her face all over his clothes.

"Razor can not tell (Y/n)..!" He told her, trying to get her to move away from his lap.

Pia merely gazed up at him, her snout resting above his legs. She continued to whine, but eventually, she gave up. Bored with his indecisiveness, Pia decided to head back with the rest of their pack. And so, without glancing back at him, she stood to leave.

Razor was then left to his accord. Not that he minded much either.

The boy played with his earring, his eyes darting across the scenery. He was once again lost to his thoughts, rushing through them like cards until he found the one with (Y/n)'s face.