ʀɪᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ

FORTY FOUR

ROSARIA HAS ALWAYS been an intimidating woman of her own accord. Despite being a member of the church, she is perhaps the least devout. And when asked about her, the first thing that comes to anyone's mind is her unorthodox behavior. 

It wasn't anything new. In fact, the nun had been lectured several times out of concern. But Rosaria is completely unmoved, not caring for anyone, not even Barbara's efforts to include her in the church's activities.

She was an unseen ghost in Mondstadt. A pale phantom that'd roam the alleys after dark. Like a wisp of black smoke, she could be gone in the blink of an eye. Her most notable feature would have to be her unpredictability, often leaving without notifying anyone of her whereabouts. During these times, no one, not even her church colleagues, could ever find the nun.

It was nightfall, and at first glance upon setting foot inside Angel's Share was Diluc Ragnvindr. 

The man, for some odd reason, seemed to rather enjoy the atmosphere of his establishment in the late evenings. Surely that rich tycoon had better things to do back in that manor of his. But who was she to complain, he was one of the best bartenders.

All the loud commotion seemed to corner one side of the tavern, leaving the other half silent and barren. Rosaria glanced over her shoulder as she sat down at the bar, eyeing a familiar looking figure from her perspective.

"Hey, rich boy," She called Diluc over. "Hit me with a glass of dandelion wine."

"...Don't patronize me," He said once near.

Disregarding his request, Rosaria then nodded towards the knight. "When did she get here?"

Diluc's gaze flickered over towards the end of the tavern. "I can't say," He reached for the dandelion wine. "I only got here not too long ago, but she hasn't moved once."

Before the young man could pop open the bottle, Rosaria protested with a hand. He looked over at her, just as she parted her lips to speak. "Add in a watered down, non-alcoholic drink," She said. "Extra-watered down."

He nodded, letting her know he heard.

As soon as Diluc had set down the two glasses, Rosaria was quick to snatch the wine into her hand. 

She's never cared for plants or flowers of the sorts. But dandelions, those were the exception. She couldn't begin to fathom how such a little, simple flower could be turned into a delectable wine. It was better than anything she's ever had.

The nun set it aside once finished, staring straight ahead at the Lawrence girl. And pushing herself from the stool, she then  snatched the watered drink. 

Rosaria calmly approached the knight, her shadow looming over the woman's figure.

Eula glanced up, looking over her shoulder. "...Can I *hiccup* help you?" She looked irritated.

Rosaria merely stared down at her. "You might need this..." She neared the glass towards her.

"I do not!" Eula's cheeks flushed red. "How many drinks do you think I've *hiccup* had?"

The nun glanced off to the side, unsure how to respond.

Eula turned back around, crossing her arms over the other. "Word got around that this boy came from who knows where just to see (Y/n) earlier," She explained without being asked. And then, her face grew redder. "How... touching."