ᴠɪᴀᴛᴏʀ

THIRTEEN

THE DAYS PASSED by, and the sun found itself hovering above the edge of the water. It patiently waited for the blanket above to brim a few stars, its golden touch caressing the endless valleys and cliffs from an angle.

Beneath these sentiments of the warm star, the boy who was raised by wolves rushed through its gentle gaze, fragments of rocks kicked into the air behind him.

He turned to the hidden path, the one that'd lead him to the (h/c) haired girl.

His hand pushed the door open, revealing the tidied area that was once filled with broken parts.

"(Y/n)...?" Razor called out her name.

His boots walked along the wooden floor, coming to a halt when he spotted the girl resting amidst a makeshift bed with blankets in a corner. He quietly made his was towards her, crouching down her figure who's back was turned to him. A few of his fingertips tapped against her shoulder, ushering her to open her eyes.

"(Y/n)..." He quietly said. "Wake up...!"

"...Hm?" The girl turned her head, her body following motion. She held her arm over her head, blocking out the natural light that cascaded from the large window above.

(Y/n) blinked her eyes, allowing them to adjust to the bright atmosphere. "...Razor?" She managed a smile. "...What are you doing here?"

"Lupical at peace right now," He said. "I come see you."

"Me?" She laughed lightly. "Why? There isn't much for me to offer."

"I like you," The wolf boy said without hesitation. "When I am with you," He continued. "...I am just me. Razor."

The girl smiled, pushing herself up to where she could sit comfortably, and placing a hand over his.

"Thank you for being a good friend to me..." She expressed with gratitude.

Even though Razor found it a hassle to speak so much, he found it less troublesome talking for her. Humans couldn't even begin to be compared to the way he felt with his lupical, but with her, he didn't find the need to change any bit. (Y/n) never once questioned his home with his lupical, nor ever attempted to civilize him like others he's met in the past. He could just be himself, even if that meant coming to her with blood-stained onto his skin from hunts. She'd just sit him down and gently wipe it off with a cloth towel.

And even then, being in such close proximity, she always smelled nice.

"I help you," He said.

"Hm?" (Y/n) raised a brow. "Help with what?"

"Fix stuff," The boy motioned to the areas of the room that were still in serious disrepair.

"...Oh!" She lightly tapped her finger against her bottom lip. "...About that"

Razor grumbled to himself. "...Have to find him first," He scratched his cheek with a few fingers.

(Y/n) shook her head. "Thats really nice but, I wouldn't be able to afford help since I don't have anything..."

"No worry," He assured her. "He help you...!"

But before she could ask the boy who he spoke of, the sudden howling echoing from within the thicket of the Wolvendom caused the boy's ears to perk up. He turned his attention over his shoulder, his eyes darting outside the ajar door.

"...Is it your family?" She asked, tilting her head to take a peak.

"I hunt with my lupical," Razor explained, turning to face her once more.