The call ended. I thought about it for a while. I grabbed a box of blue cookies and blue mini pancakes. I told Mom that I was going to stay for the night. I took out my bike, I rarely used the car alone. I cycled to Flurry's and grabbed some coffee chocolates, thinking about Annabeth the entire time until I reached Leo's.

Annabeth and Piper had already made it. Leo was joking around and he made Annabeth laugh so hard even I got jealous, then I remembered he was with Callie, so it was okay. Then Piper giggled and said "Aww... so cute!". I entered and I saw why. 

On Piper's lap was a chesnut bunny with red eyes. It was adorable, even I had to admit.

'That's adorable!' I said.
'It's name's Festus.' Leo said, 'Got him yesterday, I found him in the woods yesterday when I went out of the city.'
'I have a dog named Mrs. O' Leary. A neighbour at my old home, elderly, knew us well, left Mrs. O' Leary to us when he died.
'I have a horse,' Hazel entered just then, 'It's called Arion.'
'Nice!' Annabeth said, 'I don't have any pets.'
'Jason has a stallion too! Tempest, or something,' Leo said.

Jason entered and agreed. Frank followed and Nico and Will came in as well. Then Callie entered.

'Next time, we're going to meet Leary,' Leo said.
'Yes!' Piper said.
'So what do you wanna do?' Callie asked, pecking Leo hello.
'Would You Rather?' Piper asked.
'Alright!' Annabeth said.
'Sound's good,' Callie said,

We all sat in a circle. We agreed that we'd start with Jason. He asked Piper whether she would go on a tropical vacation or the mountains.

'Mountains?' Piper asked, 'Get a bit more fun!'
'OK.' Jason said.
'Callie,' Piper asked, 'Would you rather drop a kitten from a ten storey building or a puppy?'
'That's not fun!' Jason retorted
'As long as it's hard!' Piper frowned.
'I'd drop none of them because otherwise I'd be fined for animal abuse,' Callie said.
We roared with laughter.
'She has a point!' I laughed.
'Just answer!' Piper said.

Callie took a long time to answer but eventually said a kitten because it still has a chance of landing on it's feet, even though it would hate her for life.

'Frank,' Callie said, 'Would you rather... cheat on Hazel or kill Hazel?'
'What the f- fudge dude!' he yelled, stopping himself from swearing as a little girl passed by and the window was open. Hazel had turned white.
'Kill her,' Frank muttered, 'Because if I cheated on her, she'd be heartbroken- if I kill her, her problems would cease to exist. But I'd never do that in real life- it's a game!'
'Alright! Alright!' Callie said.

Frank turned to me, a smile playing on his lips.

'Percy.' he smiled wider, 'Would you rather kiss Annabeth or kiss Piper?'

Annabeth's POV

I held my breath. Would he say me, what would be his reason? Would it be because he liked me?

'Well,' Percy said in a careful tone, 'Since Jason is here, and I don't wanna get beaten up, and Piper's already in a relationship, and I wouldn't want to interfere- I'd choose Annabeth. For that reason only. Not any- other... reason.'

My heart sunk, only for that reason. What was I expecting? Annabeth because I like her . That's too much to expect. Even for me, the daydreamer.

'Annabeth,' he said, 'Would you rather kill me, or kiss me?'
'What?' I gaped at Percy.
'I'm getting revenge for the cycle incident!'
'Um... kill you for doing this?!' I laughed, trying to sound casual. To my relief the other's laughed as well.
'Okay... heheh.' Percy laughed. I could have sworn he looked dissapointed. But I suppose I was imagining it.