Chapter 11

Percy's POV

I went to the hospital with Estelle. I and Mom had not told her about what would be Tyson's fate. 

'Stelle,' I said, 'there is something I have to tell you.'
I heaved a huge breath.
'Tyson won't make it,' 
Estelle's face turned white, 'WHAT?'
'The doctor said,' I felt tears coming, 'that he won't make it.'
'He has to make it.' she said, 'He has to!'
'There is a chance that he'll make it,' we pulled up to the hospital, 'But it's pretty slim,'

We entered the hospital. In Tyson's hospital room, he was still in coma. Estelle rushed to him. The tears spilled.

'Tyson!' she exclaimed, crying, 'Please, please!'
'Stelle...' I wiped my own tears, my voice cracked, 'There's nothing we can do-'
'Nothing?' she said, 'There has to be something! There's a solution to everything!'
'Well not always death!' I was desperate to make Estelle understand that only a miracle can save Tyson, 'It can't save Ty...'
'It has to, Percy!' she cried out, 'It's no one's fault? Why is this happening to him?'
'I-I don't know, Stelle,' I said, 'I guess we just have to stay with him until...'

My phone pinged.

How's Tyson?- Annabeth.Wisegurl

Not good... How many times will you change your username?- Persea.SeaweedBrain

Idk, we're all praying for him- Annabeth.Wisegurl

Yeah, we are- Leo.Valdz

Thanks- Persea.SeaweedBrain

We're at the hospital- Persea.SeaweedBrain

We love you Tyso!- Manbaby.Zhang

Gtg- Persea.SeaweedBrain

I stared down at Tyson's limp body. He was barely breathing. Estelle was crying over him. A nurse entered then.

'Mr. Jackson,' I barely looked at her, 'visiting hours are over.'
'Okay.' I said, 'Stelle, come on.'
'No.'
'You can't stay.'
'No.'
I lifted her up in my arms and then she sobbed.
'Let me go!' she cried, 'Let me go you pig!' she kicked at my legs and punched my chest.
I didn't answer.
'Let me go!' she practically screamed, drawing attention from all around us, 'I don't want to leave! I don't wanna leave him!'

She punched and she kicked. Once we left the hospital she buried her face in my chest, tears soaked through. I placed her in the backseat, knowing she would fall asleep in five minutes. I drove back home, in five minutes she was asleep; In twenty minutes we reached home. She didn't wake up whatever I did, so I had to carry her inside again. I laid her down on her bed and left. She was still asleep.

My phone rang, there was a group call going on, I joined it quickly.

'...Mine?' Leo's voice rang out.
'Hi guys,' I sniffed.
'Percy, you didn't have to join if things were bad for you-' Piper started.
'If anything can make me feel better, it's you guys.' I said.
'OK...' she said, 'whatever happens to Tyson- we're there for you, OK?'
'Yeah,' Nico said and Leo agreed.
'So who's house?' I said, changing the topic.
'Leo's' Annabeth's voice, still beautiful over the phone, rang out.
'Sounds cool, when?'
'In a while.' she said.
'Okay. Just for a while? Or are we staying?'
'Staying.' Will said.
'Bring a bit of food, all of you.' Jason and Hazel said.
'Will do,' Frank coughed, 'sorry about that, Will.'
'It's fine, Frankly.' Will chuckled.
'Oo... ouch!' Leo laughed.
'I'm coming, fools,' I said, by then I had already got ready, what did I need to change into? These were my best friends. I just grabbed a toothbrush, toothpaste, a pair of clothes and some food.
'Sure, anyways, I've got to make the living room cleaner than- what it's state is now,' Leo said, 'gotta go.'
'Same here,'