Chapter 42: Preparation

"Amin-chan, hold my bag."

Seto looked over at Ana as she held out her bag to him and noticed her "I've had enough of this shit I'm going to kill someone look." His first thought was Damn, she's hot. That thought quickly disappeared with the upcoming issues. He didn't stop her. In fact, he took her bag without a word. Now that I think about it, I've never seen Ana actually fight or practice Judo. If she's bad at it, I'll need to jump in and...

He blinked, and Ana disapeared from his side, calmly strolling over to the pink-haired girl. He couldn't see Ana's face, but he could see that the pink-haired girl and her friends seemed confused when they looked at her. That confusion distracted them. Ana grabbed the idol's collar, turned around, and with ease flipped the girl over her shoulder. The idol landed on her back with a loud thud and a "gack!"

Well, hot damn. Ana quickly descended on the girl and locked her head with her legs and held onto her arm. It was only then Seto realized Ana was doing these moves in a skirt, but to his surprise and relief she was wearing shorts underneath. Does she always wear shorts under her skirt in case of a fight? Ana looked up at the idol's friends, who seemed shock.

"Unless you want me to break her arm, place every copy of the photo, including your cell phones on the ground. Now." Ana twisted the girl's arm a little, making her whimper.

The girls quickly did as she said, pulling out the flyers from their bags and placed their cells on the ground. Ana released the girl, but before she did, she took her cell phone from her pocket. Ana took the phones and the flyers, then walked over to Seto. She handed him the phones.

"Be a dear and find the copies of the picture, would you?" Ana's smile was strained.

Seto stood there for a split second before he laughed loudly. He pulled out his phone and quickly broke through the security of the others and found the photos.

"I'm guessing you want them as evidence?" Seto looked up and saw Ana texting someone.

"Uh huh," she said mindlessly as she her fingers flew over the keyboard.

"Minami-sama? Who did this to you?"

Seto looked over and saw the purple-haired boy and his gang again.

Ana turned to look at the group and smiled. "She was slandering me, so I did. Are you going to defend her? If you are, I'd be more than happy to put you all on your backs as well?"

The purple-haired boy's eyes widened in surprise. Seto would have laughed, but he was busy messaging Inu.

Seto: Inu, I need you to look into a small idol that goes to my school named Minami. Now.

Inu: Right away. What would you like me to specifically do?

Seto: Make her insignificant.

He looked back up at the guys, but they didn't have time to do much other than help a very dazed Minami up because the teachers came running. Before much could be said, he, Ana, Minami and her two friends were whisked away to the dean's office. They confiscated everyone's phones, except Seto's because he threatened to sue them since his contained corporate information. They were placed in chairs out in the hall and called in one by one, starting with him.

"Kaiba-san," the chubby balding dean with a cleft chin who Seto had spoken with once or twice, looked as if he'd melt away from stress. "What happened?"

"The short version is one of my stalkers sent her minions after my girlfriend," Seto answered flatly.

The dean frowned. "What happened in the hall?"