Q & A

"Get out here." Seto glared at the empty air in the white room.

"No! I didn't really think they would ask any questions." Tay shouts from behind some sort of white wall.

"Shut up and get out here!"

Reluctantly, Tay enters the room and sighs. "Fine. Let's just get this over with."

Snapping her fingers, a chair and a couch appear out of nowhere. Tay takes the chair while Seto and Ana take the couch.

"So, a couple of people asked some questions." Tay pulls a clipboard from thin air and starts reading it. "The first one is from CherylMander from Wattpad. The question is for Seto."

"Why me?" Seto snaps.

"Amin-chan, the main reason they read the fanfiction is because of you." Ana sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Oh. Well, I guess that's true." He looks smug.

Tay sighs and continues. "The question is: 'Why does Seto hate Yugi and will he ever get over his title being taken away from him?'"

Ana snickers, and Seto glares at Tay.

"Hey, I'm not the one asking. So just answer already." Tay glares back.

"Fine. The first part of that question was why I hate Yugi? I don't hate him, he's just annoying and won't mind his own frickin' business." Seto crosses his arms and growls. "As for the second part of the question, when did he ever take a title from me?"

"I'm going to say they meant when are you going to get over not being able to take the title from Muto-san." Ana smirks at him.

"I'm going to beat him! I will." Seto glares at Ana, who just shrugs.

Tay moves on. "Ok, the next questions all come from Medha.gopalakrishnan from fanfiction. It's a good thing I'm writing this interview and not saying it out loud because I have no idea how to pronounce your name. Anyway, the first question is for Ana."

Ana tenses up and laughs nervously. "Really? They aren't all for Seto?"

"Nope. So, the question is 'If you could dye Seto's hair any color (that isn't a natural color), and he had to wear it like that to school for two weeks, what color would it be?'"

Ana pauses and stares at Seto, who looks a bit annoyed. Finally, she turns back to Tay and says, "Silver."

Seto looks at her, confused. "Why silver?"

Ana grins at him. "Because then I get to see if you'll look good when your hair turns color when you're older."

Seto looks a little taken aback. "Are you planning on dating me that long?"

Ana blushes. "That's not what I..."

"Would silver be a non-natural color?" Tay tilts her head in confusion.

Ana shrugs and won't look at Seto. "I take it back. Pink because I know it would piss him off the most."

Seto pokes Ana lightly in the shoulder while smirking. "You didn't answer. Are you planning on dating me that long?"

Ana turns back to Tay, steaming. "Next question!"

Seto looks rather pleased while Ana sits in her seat with her arms crossed and her leg bouncing.