Chapter 76

Before the news came out, Liang Chen still watched his boyfriend's graduation ceremony happily.

When the professors dialed the tassels on the bachelor's hats, Liang Chen took out her mobile phone and took a photo from a distance while standing in the stands.

Subsequently, a row of people on the stage stepped down.

When Lu Jing walked down, he raised his head and glanced at Liang Chen's side.

Just looking at it from a distance, Liang Chen felt tight in her heart.

Then he thought, it's impossible, how could he see so many people.

In the blink of an eye, another wave of people came onto the stage, and Lu Jing and the others went backstage and disappeared.

Liang Chen's gaze followed the direction he left, and after waiting for a long time, he didn't come back either.

Liang Chen "cut" it, and it seems that Lu Jing will not be back.

She lowered the brim of her hat and could only walk out of the gym alone.

The sun finally blew away the smog, and under the cloudless clear sky, the students still took photos with sweat on their faces.

Liang Chen had nothing to do and wandered slowly. 

''suddenly, the phone rang a bit.

"Great God": Lover Poe.

"98k Jiaomei":?

"Great God": I don't know where Lover Poe is?

"98k Jiaomei": Opposite the School of Biotechnology?

"Great God": Yes.

"98k Jiaomei": Okay....

"98k Jiaomei": Wait, how did you know I'm here?

"Great God": Cut.

"98k Jiaomei":?

"Great God": Hurry up, hot.

Liang Chen was stunned for a while, her heart itch like a cat scratching.

The corners of her mouth couldn't stop smiling, and she felt like a high school student in first love.

Excitement and excitement grow in her heart at the same time.

Lover Poe, there is a love tree.

Nanda has an unwritten rule that lovers who come out of this school must come to thank their lovers for their marriage.

Liang Chen muttered "really annoying", and walked towards Lover Poe.

Lover Poe was less than five minutes away from the gymnasium. When Liang Chen arrived, she didn't see Lu Jing for a while.

In the bustling crowd, Liang Chen suddenly heard a familiar voice calling her. She turned around and looked around, a sturdy boy called "Senior Sister" while beckoning.

Oh-it's Zhou Zhou.

All four of them were standing under the big tree opposite Lover Po. Lu Jing lowered his head and kicked the small stone with one foot. The other three were excitedly waving at Liang Chen.

Liang Chen walked over and asked, "Why do you ask me to come over?"

Lu Jing raised his head, then lowered again.

There was fine sweat on his white face, and his cheeks were reddened unnaturally as if they had been sunburned.

"It's all here, let's take a picture together."