Chapter 57

Liang Chen and Lu Jing went home respectively.

When Dad Lu got off the plane, he was picked up by Lu Jing. He hasn't shown up at home all night. Lu Jing's grandparents have urged him to go home.

In order not to be photographed by the outside media, Liang Chen had to take a step first.

As soon as she turned to go out, Dad Lu held out his head and asked, "Daughter-in-law, are you leaving?"

Liang Chen didn't know, so he blinked and looked at Dad Lu .

Lu Jing father refers to the landing, "You young people are not popular now kiss goodbye yet? We had never been seen very popular."

fast response, Lu Jing, flew in Liang Chen kissed on the cheek and looked back at his father with a smile.

"Who said it's not fashionable anymore?"

Father Lu gave a thumbs up at his waist.

His son is savvy.

Liang Chen was so angry and funny. He pushed Lu Jing's head and said, "Uncle, I'm going back."

Lu Dad smiled and waved: " Go slow, be careful on the road."

*In the car, Liang Chen bit The yogurt straw quietly sent a message to Lu Jing.

"Orange": We are leaving tomorrow, won't you stay with your father?

"Great God": It's okay, he is also very busy.

"Orange": Oh... what does your father do?

"Great God": [Voice]

Liang Chen opened it to listen, and what came out was Father Lu's voice.

"Daughter-in-law, I am a reporter!"

"Orange": Uncle is actually a reporter?

"Great God": Yes.

"Orange": Why are you often not in China?

"Great God": Expatriate.

"Orange": Ok, greet my grandparents.

"Great God": Well, greeting our grandparents.

"Orange": ......All right.

Liang Chen sighed. This family finally had a normal career. If he said that Dad Lu was a university professor or something, she would have to vomit three bowls of blood.

When she got home, Liang Chen said goodbye to the people in the car when she got out of the car.

"Happy New Year everyone, see you next year!"

Yuan Keke lay on the car window and asked: "Do you have a New Year red envelope?"

"Yes!" Liang Chen waved, "I will give you a big red envelope!"

"Thank you, Sister Chen! Happy New Year!" Yuan Keke blinked his eyes. , "I also wish you and your junior brother a good journey!"

Liang Chen didn't even notice what she said, "Yes, I will!" After the car drove away, Liang Chen turned and entered the elevator.

Back home, it was eleven o'clock in the night after washing. She walked out of the bathroom and glanced at her phone. There were a few unread WeChat messages.

From Wendy.

"Wendy": Sister, have you rested?

"Orange": Just about to rest, what's the matter?

"Wendy": Can you think about what I told you last time? I have met Mr. Mu before, and it is still in her eyes. Can you contact me? Just help me this time, OK?