Chapter 56

This "dad" deserves Liang Chen's surprise. She hangs on Lu Jing like a koala, and her mouth is half-open, no different from a koala with a leaf in her mouth.

Fortunately, after a while, she immediately jumped down and quickly sorted her clothes.

"Ah... that... good uncle." Liang Chen grabbed the hem of his clothes and took a step back awkwardly.

Dad Lu touched his forehead, and said regretfully, "I was still your dad just now, but now I am an uncle."

Liang Chen: "...?" From his appearance, he seemed to be really injured.

Should I still call Dad again?

No, no, it seems that I am too proactive.

This is the first time I met, I called someone "dad", so Lu Jing must not laugh at her in the future.

Liang Chen was hesitating, and suddenly heard the other party shouting "Daughter-in-law".

As soon as she looked up, she subconsciously let out a "hey" cry.

After "Hey", she can't close her mouth.

Why can't I control this mouth?

Father Lu smiled and bent his eyes immediately, "Daughter-in-law is really upright."

Liang Chen: "...?"

Okay, upright is upright, the father and son are in the same line.

"Well... why are you here?" Liang Chen pulled at Lu Jing's clothes and looked up. There was still lipstick on his face. Liang Chen's ears were burning with fire, and she immediately drew a tissue. "I, I'll wipe it for you."

"Don't, don't wipe it yet." Father Lu stopped Liang Chen.

Then Liang Chen saw him start to touch the phone.

"I'll take two photos to show his mother first, At lest his mother say that I won't get anything when I return home."

Liang Chen: "...?"

What kind of harvest is this?

Liang Chen looked at Dad Lu in disbelief. He really turned on the camera and patted Lu Jing's cheek.

Lu Jing was very cooperative. After taking one angle, he turned his head and motioned to his father to take the other side.

Dad Lu took a photo with the FBI on-site for a while, and then he took the phone and looked at Liang Chen with a smile and said, "Daughter-in-law, did you just hear me applauding and screaming at you in the audience?"

Liang Chen: " Huh?"

"Dad." Lu Jing said, "You are crying and howling."

"Left is all about supporting my own daughter-in-law." Dad Lu didn't care about his son's words,

"Daughter-in-law, you really are today. That’s great.”

Liang Chen suddenly remembered. The tall uncle who just held the light sign and turned around 360 degrees without a dead angle is him.

No wonder I just felt familiar.

However, when she thought that she was full of domineering on stage, but she stepped down like this, and was hit by Dad Lu, Liang Chen wanted to dig a hole to bury herself.

"Uncle, in fact, I don't usually do this, I'm still very stable."

Dad Lu said, "It would be nice to be more lively."

Liang Chen: "..."

Okay, this first impression is that there is no way to reverse it.

"Why is Uncle here?" Liang Chen asked.