Chapter 70

When Liang Chen and Liu Yiqing communicated on the phone, Lu Jing listened carefully.

Liu Yiqing said that she just got the news, and she panicked for fear of affecting the progress of the show.

Later, I heard that it was only temporarily dismissed, the deputy director came on top, and the show continued as usual.

Liang Chen asked: "Then, do you know why he was better than dismissed?"

Liu Yiqing stomped on the phone in a hurry, "Who knows! The ratings skyrocketed in the previous issue, and the station suspended his position at this time, right?"

Liang Chen thought. Knowing something faintly, she raised her eyes to look at Lu Jing. Knowing that he had something to say, she confessed a few words to Liu Yiqing and hung up the phone.

In the piano room, quiet and silent.

Liang Chen was silent for a long time, and said: "What do you know?"

Lu Jing looked upright and said, "In the beginning, I was just a little guessing."

"Since the official announcement of your participation in this program, the topic has been constant. At first, some people questioned you. Do you have the ability, and then when the playlist is released, the effect of wanting to promote and suppress, of course, I know these are normal."

"The second period, false singing rumors, continue to the third period."

"Then, We were photographed in Thailand, but the news was suppressed for more than ten days, and it was not announced until the fourth episode started. I doubt this the most."

"If it’s just taken by ordinary media, in order to seize the opportunity, it will definitely be on. To make it public for the first time, there is another possibility that I want to ruin you, but you don’t seem to know the news at all?"

Liang Chen nodded, "Yes, there is no wind at all."

"That's right." Lu Jing said, "Then what is this is not hype?"

Liang Chen opened his bangs, full of irritability.

"So, do you suspect that this was done by Director Ma?"

"I'm not suspicious." Lu Jing said, "It has been done, and even the rumors about your lip-synching are all made by him behind the scenes."

Liang Chen was dumbfounded.

To this day, she still thinks that Ma Minghui is only deliberately exposing her relationship with Lu Jing to gain attention.

"How is this... possible?"

Lu Jing just nodded firmly.

Liang Chen asked again: "How are you sure?"

Lu Jing said: "My grandparents have been in this industry for a lifetime, do they still have this personal network?"

Then he added: "If you don't believe me, I Let my grandparents tell you."

Liang Chen waved his hand immediately, "Don't, I'll think about it first."

She lowered her head, clutching her pants with both hands.

There was a mess in his mind, after a long time, he said, "Then he is dismissed this time, is it related to your grandparents?"

Lu Jing was not very sure, he just said, "Maybe, my grandparents have retired. They reacted to the following last night."

"Next?" Liang Chen noticed Lu Jing's wording,

"Respond to the following?" "It's not important." Lu Jing said, "Anyway, Ma Minghui is not a good thing. "

Liang Chen asked, "What did grandparents do before?"