Chapter 7 VII Gun

On the day, the big noon, Yuan Keke with large bags and photographers rushed to Liang Chen home.

Liang Chen just got up and was still practising his voice. He was startled by the sound of the girl opening the door unexpectedly. The high-pitched voice returned to his voice and almost passed away.

Liang Chen drank two saliva, said: "Keke, like unemployment do?"

are finishing things Yuan Ke-ke, made a sudden rise , Stared in a daze: "Huh?"

Liang Chen walked over slowly and patted her shoulder, "If you scare me to death, who will pay you a salary.

And-- " She glanced at the three stylists behind and said: "Sister Zhang, why are you here too?"

Sister Zhang unfolded the leather goods wrapped in the brush and covered Liang Chen's dressing table. She took out a brush and shook it. At first glance, she looked a bit like a chef.

When Zhang Jie looked at Liang Chen, Liang Chen felt that she was full of words.

Pork head meat-tendon meat-pork ribs-tenderloin.

"It was Ke Ke who called us here." Sister Zhang said, "Don't you want to record the show today?"

"Yeah." Liang Chen said, "But why did you come to my house?"

Zhang's team has always been for Liang Chen. Service, in this case, usually meet again in the dressing room of the TV station.

"Because today!" Yuan Keke widened his eyes and waved the comb in his hand. "Meng Lanzhi will also go to Beiyuan Satellite TV!"

Liang Chen: "So?"

Yuan Keke said, "Although they are not in the same studio, but in case you guys What should I do if I met before entering the dressing room? You can't lose!"

Liang Chen thought for a while, turned and walked to the room.

Yuan Keke yelled behind her: "What are you doing!"

Liang Chen said: "Wet the fairy water for a while!"

*

At the backstage of the Beiyuan Satellite TV studio, Liang Chen didn't meet Meng Lanzhi along the way, but met something else. A protagonist.

When Liang Chen was crowded upstairs by assistant stylists, a lonely figure stood at the door of the executive producer's office, lonely and desolate.

——Yue Yuxun.

In this T-shaped corridor, the corridor where Liang Chen was located was not well lit, so Yue Yuxun stood where everyone was turned on, and the two sides led to the No. 1 and No. 2 studios.

On the dim promenade, Liang Chen was shining brightly, but Yue Yuxun, who was under the focus of the light, seemed to be standing in the backlight, and his once amazing appearance was also overshadowed.

The footsteps of the group suddenly stopped, and they didn't know if they should retreat.

The most embarrassing thing was the staff of Beiyuan Satellite TV. They didn't expect that Yue Yuxun hadn't left yet, so they ran into here...

Liang Chen brushed his bangs, his eyes lifted, and he looked like a breeze. Look like.

However, under her feet, the heels of her high-heeled shoes almost pierced the floor.

"What is he doing here?" Liang Chen said in a small voice. The staff at Beiyuan Satellite TV didn't know if she wanted Yue Yuxun to hear it or not.

The "he, he" staff was still stammering about the wording, and Yue Yuxun had already looked back over there.

For a while, his beautiful face was like a flash, red, green, green, purple and purple, changing several colors in a few seconds, and finally, it froze between red and white.