Chapter 22

Liang Chen has never experienced such an exciting performance before, so that she went behind the scenes The whole person is going to collapse.

Once stumbled, regretted for life.

At the end of the party, Liang Chen inevitably had to communicate with the students and school leaders. It was already more than ten o'clock in the evening when everything was over.

She took off her costume, put on an off-white sweater jumpsuit and a pair of white high heels. Because the air conditioner was on in the gymnasium, Liang Chen didn't wear a jacket. Except that her legs were a bit cold, she felt nothing.

The makeup artists were sorting things, Xiao Yu contacted the driver, and only Yuan Keke was left to chat with her.

After a few words, Liang Chen said that she wanted to go to the toilet. Yuan Keke put down the water cup and said, "What happened to you today? You have been going to the toilet."

Liang Chen glared at her, don't you know what's wrong with me?

The gymnasium’s toilet is at the end of the emergency corridor. Since the party has ended and the school has cleared the venue, there are no people in the toilet. It’s hard to die. As soon as I got to the door of the toilet, I met Lu Jing and came to the toilet.

Fortunately, the men's and women's toilets were in two directions. Liang Chen pretended not to see it and flushed into the toilet.

There is a large mirror in the toilet. Liang Chen straightened her hair in front of the mirror. As far as her eyes were, a red mark on her neck was very dazzling. The necklace she is wearing today has such a problem, and every time she takes it off, it makes her neck red.

Liang Chen rubbed her neck, and when she walked out of the toilet, she met Lu Jing again.

The lingering spirits.

She rolled up her sleeves, pretending to tickle, and wanted to pretend again that she didn't see Lu Jing.

But Lu Jing stopped her this time, "Senior Sister."

Liang Chen was startled, and she did not look back, fearing that Lu Jing would say something shocking.

Lu Jing called Sister Acoustics again, and this time Liang Chen had to turn her head back to face him.

"Is there anything wrong?" Liang Chen asked with a smirk.

Lu Jing stared at her neck for a long time.

Liang Chen's heart got cold all of a sudden, don't he want to get it crooked, right? Then when the time comes, I will say "I have a simple mind."

Don't, Liang Chen can't stand the three consecutive scares.

In the end, Lu Jing just pointed outside and said, "The temperature difference is big at night, it's very cold, so wear more."

Liang Chen took a long breath, and it seemed that Lu Jing was not broken to his bones.

She smiled and said, "Thank you."

Lu Jing nodded and left.

Liang Chen walked out a few steps slowly, and met Zhou Xiaohuan, who was flushing to the toilet with his head buried in the toilet. He was so anxious that he didn't even notice Liang Chen in the aisle.

Liang Chen called her to stop: "Xiaohuan!"

Zhou Xiaohuan slammed the brakes, turned her head abruptly, and stared at Liang Chen blankly: "You, you call me?"

Liang Chen said: "Aren't you called Zhou Xiaohuan?"

"Ah, yes, yes, yes!" Zhou Xiaohuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, "You actually remember my name!"