Chapter 24

Liang Chen understands the artistic pursuits of their actors, but they are not within the scope of their own pursuits.

To say that she lied to him was just a joke, at best it was just a few sweet words. Otherwise, when Sun Binyu signed the contract, could he not know what movie he was making and what role he played?

Actors like Sun Binyu, who have a good reputation in the industry, are conscientious, have a background in a class, and have strong professional skills. They are not incapable of receiving hot commercial works, but he is more willing to make literary films that are difficult to understand by the public.

It's just like the "Depression" in the last performance. Director He rushed to take the prize to shoot. He didn't care if it sold out or not.

This is also Sun Binyu's pursuit.

Liang Chen, on the other hand, was positioned as a popular singer by the company as soon as he debuted. His song was ranked first on the ktv on-demand chart. Popularity remained high, but for music, artistic pursuits are indeed rare.

When the two of them were drinking, they were almost listening to Sun Binyu's complaints about Hoh Xil's harsh environment and He Dao's inhumanity. Unknowingly, the moonlight invaded the city.

Sun Binyu had enough to complain, and he slapped a drink and said, "When is the event of Boyuan Technology?"

Liang Chen pushed Sun Binyu's wine jar to the table and said, "The day after tomorrow."

"What is this thing over arrangements?" Sunbin Yu asked, "hear about the new album yet?"

Liang Chen shook his head.

Sun Binyu sighed, "This kind of thing is in no hurry, but I don't think you are in a hurry. What's the next plan?"

Liang Chen grabbed his hair and said casually, "Maybe we will take a variety show. The company is negotiating recently. "

Sun Binyu no comments on this," that also play games ...... not? "

Liang Chen fingertips meal.

She really hadn't thought about this question, "I don't know,

let's stop playing when I 'm busy." Sun Binyu uttered a loud voice and didn't answer.

But now that the conversation was picked up, Liang Chen naturally thought of Lu Jing. She said, "How did you and Lu Jing meet?"

Liang Chen had been wondering about this for a long time. Lu Jing, a major student, Sun Binyu, an actor, didn't look at it. It looks like there are intersections.

"He, my neighbor." Sun Binyu said, "I moved to a new house last year and his grandma was a neighbor. His parents are often away from home, so he lives at his grandma's house."

"Oh."

Liang Chen didn't ask again, this topic will end here.

Sun Binyu is not an inked person. Yesterday he asked Lu Jing that he was joking when he came out. After this interest, he would not mention it. He really didn't think Liang Chen would be able to beat Lu, who couldn’t beat eight. What's wrong with Jing? It's just that Lu Jing's kid is lunatic.

As his other friends, he would be excited and happy for a few days when he met Liang Chen, not to mention that Lu Jing was only a college student in his twenties, and it was normal that he couldn't hold it back.

As long as Liang Chen can control it.

Sun Binyu opened another can of wine and asked Liang Chen to turn on the stereo surround sound in the living room. Liang Chen walked to the speaker and looked for the remote control, and the phone on the coffee table rang.