Chapter 41

Liang Chen got the seventh place, that is to say, the original She is the first, but was changed to Wendy.

Liang Chen was secretly refreshed.

She is actually very nervous. After all, this performance will be very different from the previous style. It is not known whether the audience will buy it. If she is the first performance, it will definitely increase the tension in her heart.

She turned her head slightly to look at Wendy, and sure enough, her face was not so good, she bit her lower lip slightly, her eyes alternated with dull and bright eyes.

But just for a moment, she realized that she was in front of the camera at this moment, and she simply intensified the arc of her expression, and she seemed to be crying.

"I actually got the first place, then I originally got the last one, hey..." While the camera was not on Liang Chen's side, Zhu Siyun, who was next to him, poked her shoulder lightly and whispered. Said: "Your luck is too good."

Liang Chen laughed dryly: "Who would have thought that she would come out like this."

The episode of ranking soon passed. Everyone stepped down and prepared separately. Liang Chen didn't see Wendy again, she was already waiting.

Liang Chen watched the broadcast in the background with gusto, and Wendy's Korean dance music aroused the atmosphere of the scene as soon as he opened his voice.

The choreography is extremely powerful, the dancers are hot and energetic, Wendy's voice is youthful, and after singing the song lively, the audience is still not satisfied.

After Wendy stepped down, she went straight to the backstage.

At this time, Liu Yiqing was chatting with Liang Chen. She pinched her chin with a thought-provoking expression: "If I remember correctly, this is the third time Wendy has sang Korean dance music."

She raised four fingers and said, "The show is full of talents. Fourth phase."

Liang Chen glanced outside and immediately told Liu Yiqing to stop talking.

Liu Yiqing turned her head to look at the person who was swiftly walking, and she sat aside and watched the broadcast.

Wendy directly sat next to Liang Chen as soon as she came in and said, "Sister, do you think I was okay just now?"

"Very good." Liang Chen said, "Did you hear the audience cheering? The response was very good."

Wendy dangled her eyebrows and curled her mouth: "This is the reaction every time, but my votes are getting fewer and fewer, and the ranking is already very low, and I’m really nervous to be the first to be on stage today. I think I I'm going to be eliminated!"

Liang Chen suddenly became embarrassed.

According to the show's competition system, one will definitely be eliminated today, and her purpose of coming here is to make up for the eliminated position. Of course, if she is eliminated from a bad start, the remaining six people will continue to play.

Wendy's seemingly unintentional remarks made Liang Chen uncomfortable both overtly and secretly.

"No." Liang Chen is not very good at talking to people, especially when facing someone who is not very familiar with him, "You sing very well."

Wendy said in a low voice and whispered: "Sister, you go down What song does Zhou sing?"

"Huh? Next week? Isn't it still early, choose slowly." Liang Chen said, "I'm all my colleagues helping me choose, I don't have any opinion."