Chapter 62

Liu Yiqing sent the photos she got to Liang Chen to see them. There were three photos in total, which were not high-definition, but they could still be seen at a glance that they were Liang Chen herself.

The Kumamoto in her hand is inconspicuous, but when compared with the Weibo that she posted, this matter is pretty sure.

More importantly, Lu Jing held her in an ambiguous posture.

At this moment, Liang Chen can only be grateful that the fans who photographed her are very sensible and did not directly expose it online.

But this incident also gave Liang Chen a head.

She thinks about her surroundings too simply. In this ubiquitous Chinese place, she has nowhere to hide. She was photographed after walking around in the street. If she really went out to play, it would be like a live broadcast. .

Finally, Liu Yiqing said that she should be careful when traveling abroad, especially in places with many Chinese people like Thailand.

When she said this, her tone already contained other meanings, but Liang Chen seemed to pretend that she didn’t understand, so she could only pick it up and said clearly: “Now this time there’s less scandal, or you come back?”

Liang Chenyi Looking up, I saw Lu Jing standing behind her, holding a cup of coffee, looking down at the phone, and not focusing on Liang Chen.

"Sister Qing, I..." Liang Chen hesitated, "I will think about it again."

"What's so good about this?" Liu Yiqing said, "I know you are in love, but the situation is not very optimistic now. After traveling, there will be opportunities. After your storm has passed, you can do whatever you want, but I don’t want you to have a situation during the transition period. This will have a great impact on you in the future."

Liang Chen responded in a low voice, casually. Grabbing the plastic bag next to him, his fingertips seemed to be unconsciously picking.

A brand new plastic bag was smashed by Liang Chen every minute.

"I see, I'll be ready now." After hanging up the phone, Liang Chen held the phone in a blank state.

Reason tells her that she should be cautious in her words and deeds now, and even passersby fans have photographed her. If she wanders again, make sure to get the headlines immediately, so she shouldn't take risks anymore at this time.

Liang Chen wasn't greedy for fun for a while, she just
wanted to escape.

These smooth winds have caused her to become accustomed to enjoying pursuit and applause. This is the first time for her to have such a degree of public opinion.

She didn't know what mentality to face, subconsciously it was like staying away from the center of the whirlpool.

The room was silent for a long time. Liang Chen sat quietly for several minutes before remembering that Lu Jing was still in the room, but he kept silent.

Suddenly she turned her head and found that Lu Jing was still lowering his head and playing with his mobile phone.

She was a little unhappy at once.

Women's small emotions are always inexplicable.

"What are you doing?" Liang Chen asked, "I 've been playing with my mobile phone all morning." "Where one morning, I started playing when you answered the phone." Lu Jing said, his attention still on the phone.

Liang Chen was even more unhappy, she sullen her face, oh, and turned her back to Lu Jing.

Lu Jing walked up to her at this time and put his hand on her shoulder.