Chapter 68

Lu Jing was a bit wronged.

He flipped through the books at home. It was not "Introduction to Algorithms" or "Data Structures". "Higher Geometry" was something he could find relatively simple.

I flipped through the bookcases of my grandparents, and they were full of "Party Constitution", "Das Kapital", and "Selected Works of Maozedong".

What can he do?

Thinking of this, Lu Jing went to knock on the door next door.

It took a long time for Sun Binyu to open the door, poked his head out, and asked, "What are you doing?"

Lu Jing hesitated, then said no.

At the exit, Sun Binyu looked at the piece of paper in his hand and asked, "What are you holding?"

Lu Jing looked down and squeezed hard.

Sun Binyu saw that he was about to hide the piece of paper behind him, so he took the opportunity to snatch it.

"Let me see."

Lu Jing froze suddenly, swallowing, waiting nervously to see Sun Binyu's reaction.

Unexpectedly, he just glanced at it and laughed.

"Hahahahaha what the hell did you write this?"

Lu Jing was shocked , and said coldly, "This is a love letter, can't you tell it?" "With all due respect, I really didn't see it." Sun Binyu smiled and held the wall, "Don't tell me this is your love letter to Orange."

Lu Jing pursed his lips, his face grim.

Sun Binyu squatted down with a smile, and then sat down on the ground, "I fucking...hahaha really Lu Jing, it's not that I said you, that is, Liang Chen has a good temper and can bear you."

" Have you laughed enough ? " Lu Jing leaned over to take away his love letter, "I will come to you only when I have a convulsion, old bachelor."

"Hey, how do you talk?" Sun Binyu snatched the love letter back again and hooked his finger, "Come on, brother teaches you." You."

Lu Jing raised his eyebrows, "Just you?"

"Don't trust me? Then why are you looking for me?" Sun Binyu said. Lu Jing hesitated for a moment, but followed him in.

Sun Binyu went to the living room, took out a ballpoint pen from the drawer, opened the lid with his teeth, spit it aside, and shook his head thoughtfully at the paper.

Two minutes later, he lit another cigarette.

"Don't smoke." Lu Jing guarded his paper, "I'm going to send this letter."

Sun Binyu glanced at him squintingly, then put out the cigarette, then adjusted his sitting posture slowly, preparing to write.

"Wait!" Lu Jing stopped him, "Your characters are so ugly, don't write randomly , and give me the pen." Sun Binyu snorted coldly and threw the pen to him.

"Ahem!" He cleared his throat pretentiously, "I'll read it, you'll write it."

Lu Jing held the pen and waited for Sun Bin to read it.

"When I fall in love with you, you are different..."

Lu Jing looked up at him, and saw his serious face, so he wrote this sentence.

"Let me help you lie in the yellow garland.

Who is it, write your name among the stars in the south in a smoky font?"