Chapter 33

At ten o'clock, Lu Jing asked Lu Xiangchen and Qianqian to go off the assembly line to rest, leaving only Lu Jing and Liang Chen in the room.

Liang Chen said, "Will you drive another one?" "No." Lu Jing said, "You also go to rest, it's ten o'clock, won't you have something tomorrow?"

Liang Chen hesitated and said, "That's fine. "After a pause for half a second, she added: "I'm fine on Saturday."

After she finished speaking, she felt as if she was hinting something deliberately, and her mind really didn't listen.

Before Lu Jing spoke, Liang Chen quickly turned off YY and went offline.

After completing this series of actions, Lu Jing's call came in due course. Seeing that the screen of the mobile phone was on and flickering under the dizzy light, the moment Liang Chen picked up the phone, he had to admit that he had a little expectation in his heart.

"Are you asleep?" Lu Jing's voice was still clear and clear.

"Not yet." Liang Chen said, "What's wrong?"

Lu Jing smiled again, as if laughing at her knowingly.

"I have an exam on Saturday."

"Hmm..."

"The exam is over at noon."

"Hmm..."

"Hmm?" Lu Jing's voice rose up, "What are you huh?"

Liang Chen whispered: "Then what should I say?"

"At 12:10, let's meet at the East Gate of Nanda, okay?"

Liang Chen mumbled softly.

"Good night."

"Good night."

*From the moment I hung up, Liang Chen got busy. Two days later, he decided to choose the song to send. In addition to Liang Chen himself, everyone in the team was also helping.

After reading the list of songs sent by others, Liang Chen spent another night filling up the previous four episodes of the show. After understanding the styles and characteristics of each singer, she finally finalized the CHAMBER POP in her album last year. Style music.

Liang Chen told Liu Yiqing the result of the selection in the morning. Liu Yiqing also liked the song, so she emailed Ma Minghui.

After only three hours, Ma Minghui responded to the e-mail, and said straightforwardly-refused.

And recommended a song "Border Town Girl".

This is a small folk song.

Liang Chen doesn’t know what Ma Minghui thinks. She has analyzed the contestants of this season. There are two evergreens in the music industry, from the middle-aged and elderly in their 50s and 60s to the teenagers, who often watch them at various themed evenings To their shadows.

There are also three powerful singers, Liang Chen has had cooperative contacts with them, one of them is still her friend, and Liang Chen, their live strength, does not dare to underestimate them.

The remaining one is a new-generation singer, who has been unknown, but is undoubtedly a dark horse, with a very wide range and strong penetrating power, and the popularity skyrocketed in the first appearance.

Faced with such a lineup, Ma Minghui asked her to choose a ballad. Didn’t it show her to die...

Liang Chen specifically called Ma Minghui about this matter. However, after Ma Minghui gave a few words of guidance, she understood him. The intention.