Chapter 39

Liang Chen was at the last rehearsal before the show was recorded. On the way home, she was so tired that her head was full of beds, and she could not wait to sleep in a quilt in the car.

Liu Yiqing has made four or five phone calls since she got in the car, all busy with Liang Chen's affairs. Seeing her waiting so hard, the other people also held their breaths. The air in the car was serious, like a conference room.

Sun Binyu’s call came at this time, and the ringtones were the same, but Liang Chen felt that Sun Binyu’s call sounded a little more joyous.

"What?" Liang Chen picked it up, "

Want to eat rice again? Not today." "No!" Sun Bin said angrily, "I saw the hot search on Weibo today."

Liang Chen said long "Oh".

"What's the matter, you guys?" Sun Binyu said, "I don't think the entertainment industry is busy enough this year?" The space in the car is small and quiet, and Sun Binyu's voice is so loud that it disturbs Liu Yiqing to look back at Liang Chen.

Liang Chen had a guilty conscience, clutching the microphone, and said: "Taro, like this, I am in the car now, I will call you when I go back."

"Hey, whoever wants to answer your call, don't call me." Sun Binyu said, "I am I’ve called Lu Jing a long time ago. I’m just reminding you, when do you treat me for dinner?"

"Are you vulgar?" Liang Chen curled his lips, "And you don’t see that we are both in the center of the conversation now? Shut up soon."

"It's all right , you can't hang up this meal anyway." Sun Bin hung up impatiently.

Liu Yiqing turned her head, her keen eyes seemed to have noticed everything, "Who are you at the center of the topic?"

Liang Chen choked in his heart, and the two extreme ideas immediately collided with each other in his mind.

Either keep hiding it, let alone anyone.

Either generously admit it.

Liu Yiqing's eyes only gave Liang Chen two seconds to think. She blurted out: "Sister Qing, I'm in love." For a moment, the car was so quiet that a needle could be dropped.

Yuan Keke and Xiao Yu who were eating biscuits grew their mouths, and the biscuits splashed all over the floor.

Liu Yiqing's arms stiffened in surprise, her mobile phone hanging in her ears.

Only the driver, Lao Liu, was the most calm. He said understandingly: "Do you need to pull over?"

Liu Yiqing knew that Lao Liu was joking and didn't respond.

"Who?"

"Outside the circle—" Liang Chen lowered his head, eyes drooping, covering the shame in his eyes, "A friend."

"Although I respect your personal life, I think you need to follow me more. Tell me about your current situation." Liu Yiqing put down the phone and looked at Liang Chen seriously, "What does he do? Does he have an intersection with the entertainment industry? What does it mean to be at the center of the topic? The financial industry?"

Liu Yiqing said in a series of comments. The question made Liang Chen a little embarrassed, "He-is a college student."

"Is that the junior ?" Yuan Keke subconsciously exclaimed, "Is it the junior you molested?"

Now, Liang Chen is simply Embarrassed to want to burrow in the ground.

Fortunately, everyone has worked together for several years. They know Liang Chen and directly trust each other. Along the way, Liang Chen made the matter clear. Liu Yiqing said that she would report this matter to the company and would not interfere too much.