Chapter 72

Liang Chen couldn't control his hands for a moment, and wanted to press the shutdown button.

But Lu Jing was right about her thoughts, and said, "I'm here, don't go."

Liang Chen remained silent.

If it wasn't for the audience in the live broadcast room that actually heard Liang Chen talking, they must have thought that it was Lu Jing who was talking to himself now.

Liang Chen still held a trace of fluke in his heart.

Maybe? What if? Maybe?

So she turned on her phone and entered the Lu Jing live broadcast room.

--despair.

Since the two were exposed, Lu Jing hasn't been on it yet Studio. He knows that his Weibo has soared fans in the past few days, and he can also expect that the live broadcast room will be crowded, so he has been brewing for a long time and has not appeared easily.

Today I thought it was time to explain to my fans, even the lines were ready, but Liang Chen suddenly entered his YY room and suddenly made his lines useless.

Liang Chen quietly sent a WeChat message to Lu Jing and asked, "Why didn't you tell me that you started the live broadcast???"

Lu Jing was also aggrieved: "You didn't ask me either..."

Liang Chen: "...What should I do now? "

Lu Jing:"? what do you think, "

Liang Chen looked up at the screen, her face unafraid of death.

At this moment, Liang Chen was fortunate that she had all these years of acting experience, so she opened her mouth and said, "Hello everyone, I’m Liang Chen."

She put her phone aside and looked at the barrage. There were a large number of densely populated areas. clear.

Not only that, Liang Chen could also feel Lu Jing's rumorous laughter in the earphones.

She said, "What are you laughing at?"

Lu Jing said, "I didn't smile."

She was grinning at the corner of her mouth, but as long as she couldn't see it, she didn't have to admit it.

Liang Chen was silent again for a while, and said, "Then...I'm going to sleep?"

Lu Jing was stunned for a moment before saying, "Didn't you just say that you missed me? How can you listen to the sound and go to sleep? "

Liang Chen: "..."

Did you deliberately?

She squinted her eyes, not wanting to see what was going on in the barrage on the side.

Anyway, it's always the same virtue as Lu Jing.

Liang Chen remained silent, not knowing what to say.

Until Lu Jing asked her to play the game, she didn't know what was wrong, so she followed him and logged into the game.

When the game interface popped up, Liang Chen said silently in her heart ten times, "This is a live broadcast. This is a live broadcast. Don't fall into a box." So after parachuting, Liang Chen was very cautious.

Before the change, with Lu Jing there, she must have been everywhere.

Now, she ran behind Lu Jing obediently, looking like a little daughter-in-law, as quiet as a chicken.

Suddenly, Lu Jing ran a circle around Liang Chen, and then faced her, after two or three steps away, he said, "Is this my wife, everyone knows?"

After a while, he said, "It's fine to know. ."