Chapter 38

"Great God": Or just one?

Liang Chen replied with a smile: That sister will just reluctantly play with you for a while.

"Great God": Okay, give you the gun, you come to kill.

"Orange": Then please reluctantly play with your sister for a while...

"Great God": The box spirit must have the consciousness of the box spirit.

"Orange":............I am not a boxer!

"Great God":?

"Orange": I'm not.

"Great God": ...speak well.

"Great God": Don't use this weird tone.

Liang Chen: ...

Sure enough, old women shouldn't behave like other girls.

"Great God": I can't hold it.

"Orange": ...

Liang Chen touched his face, it was hot.

"Great God": Waiting for you that night.

"Orange": Yes.

Xiao Yu, who had just come out of the kitchen, wiped his hands and moved to Liang Chen's side, and said, "Sister
Cheng , what's the matter with you?" Before Liang Chen spoke, Yuan Keke stared at Liang Chen bitterly. Cut off a large piece of meat: "Oh, what else can I do, thinking about springing up."

Liang Chen nuanced, neither refuting nor admitting.

*The afternoon audition lasted until 7 o'clock in the evening. Liang Chen only saw four singers, and the others were not able to participate in the audition on time due to various reasons.

Of the four singers, two of them are known by Liang Chen, and the other two are new debuts. Liang Chen vaguely remembers that one of them is a singer who has come back from South Korea, but the other has no impression at all.

Due to the competition nature of the program, some singers in the sight-singing show will hide their strength, while others will perform hard as a rehearsal.

This variety show is particularly important to Liang Chen, or it is extremely important in the company's eyes . They hope Liang Chen can transform through this variety show, so she obeyed Ma Minghui's intention and kept the performance.

After the end, Tong Shiqin and Zhu Siyun came to Liang Chen to chat for a while and shared some experience about the competition. These two people have been in contact with Liang Chen before, and it is hard to say that they have much friendship, but the interpersonal relationship between each other is maintained very well.

Liang Chen was ready to leave after packing up. She followed Liu Yiqing out of the studio and talked about her views on the other four singers today. On the way home, she had been chatting, and she arrived home without knowing it.

Liu Yiqing did not leave immediately, but followed Liang Chen home and continued to talk about the idea of ​​this variety show.

Liang Chen could see that Liu Yiqing was very diligent. She took out her notebook and opened the office. There were many materials she had compiled in it, and they were displayed one by one, making Liang Chen marvel at her seriousness in her work.

This talk was about ten o'clock in the evening.

After Liu Yiqing left, Liang Chen lay on the bed, too tired to take a bath.

She opened her eyes and suddenly remembered that she had made an appointment with Lu Jing to play games at night, so she immediately walked to the living room with her slumped body and found her mobile phone.