Chapter 30

Liang Chen didn't know how to answer, and she was a mess in her mind.

"Are you—are you chasing me?"

"Can I?" Lu Jing looked into her eyes, with an expression incredibly serious, "Can I chase you?"

Liang Chen thought for a long time, not thinking about whether Lu Jing could chase her, but thinking, will there be a generation gap between the two people together in the future? What should I do if the media catches it? What should I do if I can’t meet up when I get busy? Will public opinion hit like crazy?

All of these are problems that Liang Chen and Lu Jing will face, and they are difficult to overcome.

Lu Jing didn't speak, but waited for her to answer quietly.

Liang Chen suddenly turned around, leaving only a back view of Lu Jing.

She lowered her head slightly, and the fine hairs on the side of her face were clearly visible in the halo.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, more people came up the mountain one after another. Someone was already looking at them. The people who were far away did not necessarily recognize Liang Chen, but were attracted by two outstanding people.

Liang Chen panicked and walked away.

"Look at your performance." After receiving this sentence, Lu Jing suddenly exploded the fireworks in his heart. He stepped up to follow her and said, "Do you know where you are going, just run away."

Liang Chen stopped, but still didn't. Turning around, "Where are you going?"

Lu Jing stood behind her and said, "You follow me."

He turned and walked towards the park gate. It was free, and the two went in directly without buying tickets.

Liang Chen originally followed Lu Jing, but she walked absent-mindedly, and unknowingly surpassed Lu Jing and walked in front of him.

Lu Jing stretched out his hand, only a millimeter away to touch Liang Chen's arm, but after a little thought, he withdrew his hand.

"You slow down."

Liang Chen hummed with a voice that only he could hear, slowed down, and
Lu Jing walked side by side.

The trees in the park are bald, and only the evergreen varieties are still lush, appearing extremely disharmonious.

That young figure of Lu Jing walked slowly in the woods, everything was so harmonious.

The paths in the park are twisty and deep, and lead to the depths of the woods, so quiet that there are only two people's footsteps.

After walking for a long time without knowing it, the two occasionally chatted with each other, not as much as they could before playing games.

The mentality has changed, and neither of them can communicate frankly.

The trails and stone roads are very smooth, but after walking for so long, Liang Chen sweats a little on his back, and he still doesn't know where the destination is.

"Where are you taking me?" Liang Chen asked.

With his hand in his pocket, Lu Jing looked ahead and said with a smile: "It's almost here." As he spoke, an old manor appeared in the woods.

The two accelerated their pace and walked up. What caught their eyes was an old -fashioned and quaint gate with the words "Fang Yi Yuan" written in three big characters.

"Where to eat?" Liang Chen asked.

"Yeah." Lu Jing said, "I will have dinner here today."

Liang Chen touched his stomach. He had just eaten, but after walking for so long, it seemed that everything was digested.