Chapter 53

Wen Yan, Lu Jing turn off the tap, turn around Hold Liang Chen's hand.

"What's the matter?"

Liang Chen glanced outside, and Lu Jing covered the bathroom door as soon as he stretched out his hand.

He leaned against the sink, straightened his legs, leaned over slightly, and took Liang Chen into his arms.

Liang Chen leaned on his shoulder and didn't speak, thinking that she had already said what she said. No matter how blushing and heartbeat, she couldn't pretend not to speak.

As if her throat was pinched, and her heart swelled, Liang Chen ghostly opened her mouth and bit Lu Jing's shoulder.

How painful it can be after winter clothes, Lu Jing decently hissed.

"Senior Sister, you want to eat me."

Liang Chen lifted her leg with a kick, just kicking Lu Jing's thigh.

He bent over to cover his legs, but looked at Liang Chen with his eyes.

The eyes of the wine scented bright like fire, and the temperature on Liang Chen's face soared once again.

"Let's go!" Liang Chen opened the door and murmured, "How come the kid talks so much." "Hey, you ran in and talked to me." Lu Jing strode up and hooked her shoulders. Liang Chen staggered, pulling his arm and staring at him.

The two went back to the dinner table in a slapstick, and the glass in front of them was full again at some unknown time.

Xiao Guan has already got off the table, watching TV with Ma Shanshan in the living room, only Sun Binyu and Ding Jiayun are still drinking on the table.

Liang Chen saw that Sun Binyu was going to be dying, and he seemed to swallow every bite.

"It's almost done, don't drink it." Liang Chen took Sun Binyu's cup, "Qianer never saw you drink so much."

Sun Binyu looked at Liang Chen with drunken eyes, suddenly laughed, and opened his mouth to talk.

"Why are you laughing?" Ding Jiayun blocked Sun Binyu's words with a guilty heart, and shook the bottle. "Are you still drinking?"

"Don't drink." Liang Chen said, "If you get drunk, you will feel uncomfortable tomorrow. "

Ding Jiayun didn't answer Liang Chen's words, and looked directly at Lu Jing, "Are you still drinking?"

Lu Jing tilted his legs and was playing with Liang Chen's fingers. When he heard Ding Jiayun talking to him, he suddenly raised his head.

Ding Jiayun's eyes were emotionally unstable, something seemed to be stirring, and he was about to come out.

"Don't drink it." Lu Jing said, "It's not good enough for alcohol." Lu Jing said, the emotion in Ding Jiayun's eyes did not explode as expected, but quickly deflated like a frustrated balloon, quietly.

"Okay." Ding Jiayun looked at his watch, "It's not too early, I have to go home."

Sun Binyu shook his arm, "I won't see you off."

After speaking, he lay on the table.

Ding Jiayun stood up and glanced at him, picked up his jacket, and walked out without a word.

When the door closed, Xiao Guan exhaled heavily, and the awkward atmosphere that had been suppressed all night in the whole room finally disappeared.

Sun Binyu raised his head, rubbed his brows, and said, "Oh, I'm going, what did I do?"

Everyone naturally knows what Sun Binyu is talking about, but who is the blame.