Chapter 36

"Your mouth, slightly upturned.

Sexy hopeless.

You lazy twisted waist, can not stand.

You laugh flapping in the wind,

there is rosemary The smell of fragrance." The sweet male voice lingered in the small space, looking crowded.

One more sound in this space is redundant.

The temperature of the air was slowly rising, Liang Chen came up with Jiujin and closed his eyes uncontrollably.

She didn't know if her little movement was because of the person in front of her, or the wine tonight.

Suddenly, the car window rang twice.

Liang Chen suddenly opened his eyes and saw Sun Binyu's big face stuck to the car window.

"Hey, what are you two doing?"

Lu Jing didn't get up right away, but maintained this posture, slowly raised his eyes, gave Sun Binyu a light look, and then slowly sat back in the driver's seat.

It seemed to treat Sun Binyu as the air, and it seemed to blatantly declare what they were doing.

Then, Lu Jing stepped on the accelerator and the car sprinted out.

Sun Binyu, who took a mouthful of exhaust gas, stood there and coughed, and then shouted to the back of the car: "I'll go! If the kid doesn't know how to drive, don't drive!"

Just after cursing Lu Jing, a black car slowed down. Slowly stopped in front of him.

Sun Binyu had just sent Ma Shanshan down and walked out by herself after seeing her getting in the car. He didn't expect to meet again at this moment.

"Hey, go slowly."

Ma Shanshan in the car window nodded, and Sun Binyu whistled and left. In the dark night, a piece of paper floated out of the side bag of his clothes.

Ma Shanshan poked his head out and saw the piece of paper. It was her ticket to a comedy drama yesterday, with a photo of her printed on it.

Ma Shanshan asked the driver to stop, she went down and picked up the ticket.

Xu was the person who checked the ticket accidentally, and the ticket for tearing off the secondary ticket was missing a corner, but Ma Shanshan carefully held it up.

This is the first time in the past few years that she truly feels that she exists in this society, rather than just being in that scene of comedy.

There are tickets, there are spectators.

The audience was not the people she saw laughing in the audience like a puppet, but the real people around her.

Do you live outside the play or inside the play? Which one is the real world? At this moment, the confused dividing line in her heart became clear at an extremely slow speed.

She sighed and put the tickets in the bag.

When I turned around to get into the car, I saw Ding Jiayun's car coming by behind him, flashing its lights.

Ma Shanshan left immediately.

In Ding Jiayun's car, Sun Binyu was playing with his mobile phone with Erlang's legs upright. He has been an old friend of Ding Jiayun for many years, and knowing that he doesn't talk much, so he played on his own. 

Today Ding Jiayun but abnormal operation, said:. "Do not play the phone, chatted a while," Sun Binyu immediately received The phone said, "What are you talking about? What's the matter?"