Chapter 60

The next morning, Liang Chen accompanied Lu Jing home to take his luggage.

Suddenly when he went out last night, he left everything at home and didn't take it away. It was still early, and Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu insisted on leaving Liang Chen for lunch. The two elderly people had already prepared and cooked a large table of dishes.

When she was at the table, Ma Minghui called suddenly, and she went to the window to answer it.

Ma Minghui was nothing more than talking about Liang Chen's fake singing on the Internet, and said some of his own opinions and suggestions. Just after hanging up the phone here, Liu Yiqing called again, and the conversation lasted for ten minutes.

When the phone call was over, Lu Jing's grandparents and father were waiting for her at the dinner table.

Liang Chen quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, there is something at work."

"It's okay, you are busy at work, I understand." Dad Lu said.

After Liang Chen came to the table, Grandpa Lu poured a glass of wolfberry wine, took off his glasses, and said, "Xiao Liang, I saw it in the news this morning. Don’t think too much about it. The media is like this now. Times are different. With the development of information, anyone can speak, you just treat it as if you haven't heard it."

Grandma Lu glared at him, "Do you think it is in our time? The Internet is now developed, which is very influential."

She looked at it again. Liang Chen: "Are you okay?"

Liang Chen nodded, "I'm okay."

Grandma Lu stared at her for a few seconds, and the corners of her mouth dropped: "The media now has no professional ethics. Don't care."

Liang Chen was struggling, unable to speak for a long while.

Talking about this in front of the elders, she didn't know from which angle to start.

Is it complaining or something?

Liang Chen looked at Lu Jing secretly, he was calmly picking up food for Liang Chen.

"Are you busy? Why don't we go to Thailand now?"

Liang Chen really didn't want to go for a moment.

She pondered for a moment, and said, "Go, I can't do anything if I keep it." The most important thing is that her schedule will get busier and busier. If you miss this holiday, I don't know when the next time will be.

"That's right." Grandpa Lu nodded, looking inexplicably, his eyes seemed to be a little angry, "Young people, if you should go out to play, go out to play, leave those rumors to the professionals."

Lu Grandma stared at him again, "Professionals at every turn, do you think how many people are really serious about entertainment now?"

"You can't say that." Grandpa Lu narrowed his eyebrows sharply. "All of us in the entertainment industry are conscientious. It is inevitable that a mouse poop will ruin a pot of soup. You can't blame everyone for the problems caused by the environment."

Grandma Lu curled her lips, "How was our environment at that time? Haven't we all persevered."

"Hey Sister Xiaojun, have you forgotten the news 20 years ago?" Grandpa Lu frowned and said solemnly. "The director mistreated the little actor because of the topic, and he is still living in a mental hospital."

"What are you talking about." Grandma Lu took a sip of the soup, her eyes dimmed, "It's the director's black heart. . " "

so this is a personal problem, you can not rise to the entire industry. "Lu grandfather said.