Chapter 69

Liang Chen didn't understand, staring at Lu Jing in a daze.

Lu Jing originally held Liang Chen's right hand with his left hand, and suddenly grabbed Liang Chen's left hand with his right hand, pulled her into his arms, and speeded up his steps towards the ward.

Liang Chen knew that he was escaping with this appearance, so she grabbed his arm and asked, "What the hell do you mean?"

"Have you never read Neruda's poems?" Lu Jing said, "If you usually read more books, , Add a bit of humanistic cultivation, then..."

Liang Chen stared, pretending to be murderous, looking at Lu Jing.

"Then-or not for other women to survive?" Lu Jing said, "beautiful, can sing, and smart, how can you ask you to be proficient in poetry and books? No one is perfect, right."

Liang Chen chuckled, hugged Lu Jing's waist, looked up at him, "You know you." In the end, Liang Chen didn't ask what Lu Jing's words meant. They accompanied Liang's mother for the operation for a very short time. , Liang Chen accompanied Lu Jing in the hospital until the evening, and Liang's father and nurses stayed here to take care of Liang's mother.

When they walked out of the ward, they looked across the corridor. There were no bodyguards outside Wendy's ward.

I don't know when she left this hospital.

At seven or eight o'clock, the sky was completely dark.

Liang Chen suddenly remembered that the two of them had not eaten dinner, and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Lu Jing said he was hungry, and Liang Chen took out her mobile phone to order takeaway.

"What do you want to eat?"

Lu Jing: "Hot pot."

Liang Chen was taken aback, "Hot pot?"

"Yeah." Lu Jing confirmed, "I want to eat hot pot."

Liang Chen ordered hot pot takeaway.

She turned off the phone, took out a small mirror and a tissue, and while wiping her dizzy eyeliner, she said, "You know, Wendy didn't say anything today."

Lu Jing asked lazily, "What?"

"She likes you." Liang Chen said in a confident tone. "She has liked you for a long time."

Lu Jing didn't speak for a while, holding the steering wheel, thoughtful.

After a long time, he said: "It's impossible, I haven't told her a few words."

Liang Chen chuckled, "You don't know girls too much."

Lu Jing muttered, "Who said I don't understand? "

Liang Chen ignored him and straightened her hair in front of the mirror.

The tip of her nose was shiny and powdery, but she never had time to touch up her makeup in the hospital.

"After a busy day in the hospital, I feel dizzy."

Liang Chen just said casually, but Lu Jing suddenly slowed down and changed to the right lane.

He said: "Dizzy...? Do you want to take medicine?"

Liang Chen was stunned , and didn't react for a while.

She looked at Lu Jing's eyes with worry in his eyes, and the speed of the car was getting slower and slower, as if he was about to pull over and stop in the next second.

"Puff—" Liang Chen finally couldn't hold back, smiling and bending over.

When Lu Jing saw her smile, tears were about to come out, and he didn't realize what stupid things he said.