Chapter 49

On the way back to the bedroom, there are few people.

The three of them kept asking Lu Jing how to catch up to Liang Chen, all the way to the door of the dormitory, they stopped talking when they saw a familiar figure.

"Gu Feiming?" Zhou Zhou stepped forward, "Who are you waiting for here?"

Gu Feiming cried and stared at Lu Jing: "Big brother, take a step to speak."

Lu Jing lifted his chin, "Just say here.

Right ." Gu Feiming looked at the few people behind him, unable to save face, and winked at Lu Jing: "Oh, I have something to say to you alone."

Lu Jing: "...?"

Gu Feiming couldn't control other things, so he dragged Lu Jing. Drilling down the side road and seeing no one around, he said, "Big brother, good people do the end and send the Buddha to Xibai ."

Lu Jing watched him alertly : "What?" Gu Feiming scratched his ears, and whispered. Said: "I can't put it on anymore, Qi Qi asks me to take her to play games every day, I'm about to show my stuff!"

Lu Jing said calmly, "So?"

"You'll help me tomorrow night!" Gu Feiming pulled Lu Jingdi's arm, "play two rounds."

Lu Jing: "No."

Lu Jing refused so simply, Gu Feiming It felt like the sky was falling down: "Why?!"

"I won't bring any other girls." Lu Jing said.

"I didn't let you take it!" Gu Feiming said, "She doesn't know it's you, just like we did last time. Will it work? I will repay you well in the future."

"No." Lu Jing's tone remained unchanged, "My Girlfriend will be upset."

Gu Feiming: "..."

He thought for a while, raised three fingers, and said: "I will never tell, your girlfriend will never know."

" I'm boring ." Lu Jing Lazily stepped back, "You might as well buy a hanger." Gu Feiming had a flash of inspiration and patted his head: "This is a good way!"

Lu Jing: "..."

He didn't bother to say to Gu Feiming, turning around and leaving.

Gu Feiming stopped joking with him, followed up and said, "Otherwise, you can take me when you have time! I must study hard!"

Lu Jing went faster and faster, "Why did you go early? No, you play by yourself." Go."

 "Don't do this!" Gu Feiming dragged Lu Jing hard, "Otherwise Qi Qi will definitely have trouble with me Break up! You accept me as a disciple, and I will let you call me in the future!"

Lu Jing slowed down and looked forward thoughtfully.

Gu Feiming thought his heart was moved, and immediately yelled, "Master! Be worshipped by my disciple!"

His antics did not make Lu Jing happy. Lu Jing slowly turned his head, looked at Gu Feiming's head, and said, "You really don't plan to tell. she was?"

"Fuck, what can I say!" Gu Feiming was startled, looking at Lu Jing with a look of surprise.

Lu Jing said, "It's not a big deal."

"But I've lied countlessly about Yuan!" Gu Feiming said, "If I did, there would be no place to be buried!"

Lu Jing said.

Gu Feiming didn't understand, so, "Did you agree?"

"No." Lu Jing bluffed a word, and felt that there was no need to go on, so he continued to walk to the bedroom.