Chapter 61

Liang Chen looked around and found that this small shed was in a blind spot of sight. It was mostly covered by a corner, so business was not good.

She stepped on her feet, lifted her mask, and gave a kiss.

Boss. Oh! "He said, and then gave a thumbs up, said: "Mo! mo! da! "

Lu Jing smashed his blood, half-squinted his eyes to aim, and went out with three shots bang bang bang

.

His movements were quick and his posture was handsome. It was a pity that he missed a shot. His smile gradually solidified.

Liang Chen squinted at the side. "Go on, there are seven more shots. "

Lu Jing moved his position, "I just tried the feel." "

Three more shots went out, and barely got one shot. Even the children were laughing beside them.

"Hush! Liang Chen curled his eyebrows, made a silent gesture to the children, with a serious expression. The children were a little dazed, and looked at Liang Chen. In the next second, Liang Chen let out a "pouch" laugh. The children immediately laughed more presumptuously.

Lu Jing was not convinced.

He clasped the gun tightly, concentrated, and fired the remaining four shots.

The result was good, and he was shot twice.

Lu Jing put down the gun, and said solemnly: "Toy guns are toy guns. It's boring."

Liang Chen picked up the gun he had just used and said, "Maybe I can shoot it."

She nodded slightly, learning Lu Jing. She set up her gun in the same way.

Lu Jing walked around behind her, wrapped her arms around her to help her adjust her posture.

Liang Chen shot blindly with his eyes closed, and shot out, hitting the center of the balloon unexpectedly.

"My mother hahahaha!" Liang Chen trembled with a smile, "What am I talking about, people can't look good hahaha!"

Lu Jing curled his lips, snorted, and stepped aside.

"It's just luck. I don't believe you can have such good luck every time."

Liang Chen squinted, and she was about to prove it to Lu Jing.

However, it turns out that ideals belong to ideals, and reality is still cruel. She missed the next shot.

"You're right, a toy gun is a toy gun." Liang Chen pouted, "It's boring."

Lu Jing smiled and went to pay the money, but the boss kept staring at Liang Chen.

Lu Jing coughed two times unhappily. The boss didn't even hear. After receiving the money, he bent down and picked up a small bear next to him and held it in front of Liang Chen.

Doubts flashed in Liang Chen's eyes.

The boss grinned, his dark complexion made his teeth particularly white.

"Send you!"

Liang Chen said: "why?"

"beautiful!" Xu is the tourism industry here is developed, the boss can always mobilize the most enthusiastic smile, but it does not affect his sincerity, "you are beautiful!"

Liang Chen immediately bent his eyes with a smile, took the little bear, smiled and said to Lu Jing, "You see it, wearing a mask can't hide my beauty."

Lu Jing just smiled and led her back. .

When he arrived at the hotel, Liang Chen took a shower and lay on the bed to play with her little bear.