Chapter 6 Sixth Gun

When Liang Chen and Lu Jing searched Building 3, the other two teammates When the search for Building No. 2 was completed, 72 people were still alive in the upper right corner of the screen.

The safe zone will begin to shrink in one minute. If there is no accident, the safe zone will be brushed with the school.

Lu Jing glanced at the radar, held down the game voice button, and said, "Go to the bridge to collect the express."

On the map, the airport is an independent island. There are only two bridges leading to other areas. If you don’t have a bridge, you can only pass through the sea. If you can't find a boat, you will basically be poisoned to death in the sea by swimming alone.

So when players search for things at the airport, if they want to enter the safe area, these two bridges are almost the only way to go, and it is natural that players squat here and wait to kill.

Lu Jing found a jeep, rushed to the bridge with Liang Chen and two other teammates, and squatted at three points.

While changing bullets, Lu Jing said, "Get down."

Liang Chen got down immediately.

Lu Jing took the gun, "Have a good look, two people are here in front, do you know how to fight?"

Liang Chen shook his head.

After a second, she realized that they were separated by a network cable.

"How to fight?"

Lu Jing said, "These two people will definitely get out of the car to pick up things. After picking up, they will get in the car and continue walking. So you can aim for the seat and wait for them to get in the car—"

"Bang!

" ! bang "

"! bang "

lower right corner of the screen:

youha \ veme use Kar 98k headshot kill heyuea123.

Youha\veme used Kar 98k to kill Mayioy with a headshot.

Liang Chen: "Wow..."

Hearing Liang Chen's involuntary admiration in the earphones, Lu Jing asked, "Have you learned?" The

teenager's tail sounded upward, as if a puppy was wagging its tail.

Liang Chen: "I will try next time?"

Lu Jing: "Yes."

Liang Chen in front of the computer stared at the screen intently.

When the four people divided the spoils, she asked, "If the two people just didn't get the card according to the routine and didn't get in the car, what should I do?"

Lu Jing only picked up some of his son's bullets, and didn't want other things. "No."

Liang Chen Zheng wanted to say, what if people don't want to drive anymore and want to run over?

Why can we conclude that people will get in the car?

—— "I won't give them a chance to get off the car."

Liang Chen: "?"

—— "When you enter my line of sight, you are ready to change the box and want to get off the car to pick up something? It doesn't exist. you do this box fine teaching demonstration. "

Liang Chen:." I served "

two other teammates lick lick boxes being happy, Liang Chen Le Diandian see them that way, said:"? how did they react ah "