Chapter 31

Two people walked in front of the car, Lu Jing Lakaijumen, Liang Chen sat in, and then Lu Jing gently closed the car door.

Through the car window, Liang Chen asked, "I'll take you home."

"No." Lu Jing stepped back slowly and waved towards Liang Chen, "I called the car, next time I meet, let me take you home." "

After speaking, he waved his hand vigorously and grinned, showing a sharp tiger tooth.

Under the street lamp, he really looks like a young man walking out of the comics.

Liang Chen can only describe it like that.

Liang Chen watched him gradually away from his sight, and the corners of his mouth slowly curled up.

Feeling inexplicably good, couldn't help but hum a messy tone.

While reversing the car, Lao Liu looked at Liang Chen's expression in the rearview mirror.

The cheeks are slightly red, the eyes are bright, and the tails of the eyes are curved.

"Is this your friend?" Old Liu asked.

Liang Chen gave a hum.

Lao Liu said, "Today with him?"

Liang Chen looked up, looked in the rearview mirror, and met Lao.

Liu's inquiring gaze, "Yeah."

Old Liu opened his mouth, and stopped talking.

The car was quiet, and Lao Liu turned on the radio, which happened to be the radio weather forecast.

It snowed today, and there will be three intermittent snows in the next month.

After arriving home, Liang Chen took a hot bath and put on the mask when the phone rang.

She thought it was Lu Jing, and immediately opened it to look, only to find that it was Sun Binyu.

"Taro, you pop ice": Didi

"Orange": What are you doing?

"Taro, you pop ice": Why did you go today?

"Orange": Cha Gang?

"Taro, you ice pop":............

"Orange": What's the matter?

"Taro, you pop ice": You can see your own circle of friends.

Liang Chen clicked to open the circle of friends, scrolled down a page, and saw that Lu Jing had posted a circle of friends.

happy Birthday.

The picture is the snow scene that she sent to Moments this morning.

Liang Chen's heart trembled slightly, and her breathing was short. It was obvious that Lu Jing didn't say anything, but she felt at a loss. Liang Chen has never expressed herself. At this moment, she instinctively opened the mobile phone atlas. There are many patterns in it. There are various luxury goods or limited collections that are priceless. Liang Chen looked around and felt that she didn’t. Satisfied, I opened the shopping app again, glanced at it, and closed it.

She felt that everything was inferior to today's snow scene and sunset.

Liang Chen was infinitely annoyed, sighed, and immediately sent a message to Lu Jing.

"Orange": Is your birthday today?

Lu Jing did not reply, but directly dialed the video.

Liang Chen's first reaction was to tie her hair with a hair band and put on a mask. It was too ugly, so she subconsciously hung up the video.