Chapter 71

The atmosphere was once very embarrassing.

Liang Chen and Ma Shanshan were still in consternation, but Ma Minghui's complexion had changed from red to white and purple, very beautiful.

Grandma Lu looked shaky, she helped her forehead, stretched out her hand, and pointed straight at Ma Minghui.

"You are too bad!"

Grandma Lu rushed over, Lu Jing hurriedly helped her, "Grandma, slow down."

Grandma Lu stood in front of Ma Minghui, angrily.

For a few seconds, the timidity on Ma Minghui's face was quietly hidden behind his sharp eyes, staring at Grandma Lu.

The two looked at each other, standing and sitting one by one, quite a prelude to the tension.

"Mr. Qin." Ma Minghui said, "What's the matter?"

Grandma Lu patted her chest, and said, "Have your parents taught you-can't attack women with age and appearance?" Ma Minghui: "..."

See you He was speechless, and Grandma Lu was calm.

Lu Jing gave a color to the waiter on the sidelines, and someone brought a stool over.

"Ms. Qin, I have something to say." Ma Minghui said with a gentle eyebrow, "I haven't retired yet, it's not as free as you are."

Grandma Lu sat down, tidyed up her clothes, and said calmly, "What's this? Isn’t business anymore? My little horse, I find your thinking is very dangerous.”

She continued: “□ □ said that women can hold up half of the sky. Now that reform and opening up, we are walking on the road of equality between men and women. The attitude of women largely reflects this person's ideological consciousness."

Ma Minghui heard Grandma Lu’s words without any fluctuations, and even stood up and poured a glass for Grandma Lu.

tea.

"Teacher Qin, please tell me the point."

Grandma Lu shook her head, "Well, I won't talk about other things. I am not opposed to the hype technique of creating topics, but you have obviously gone off-track and made malicious hype over and over again. This has violated the nature of cultural transmission. The party does not agree with this behavior."

Ma Minghui sneered, "Mr. Qin, you have retired, why are you nosy?"

"But I want to build a harmonious socialist society. Work hard for a lifetime." Grandma Lu knocked on the table and said, "I'll take care of this nosy."

Lu Jing reminded her in time, "Grandma, he violated my right to portrait and privacy. It's illegal and not nosy. . " "Oh. "Miss Grandma nodded," I would also like an explanation for my grandchildren and grand daughter in law today. "

the word here, Ma Minghui know a trick on the main trifled with.

Blame, blame, the realization has not been investigated clearly, he did not expect that Liang Chen's little boyfriend still has such a background.

Ma Minghui lost his patience, put aside his teacup, and sprinkled a hand of water.

"Teacher Qin, I have been doing one stage at a time in my program these years, and you are watching it. You are only intervening now. Isn't this an abuse of power? The party doesn't agree."

"That doesn't count." Grandma Lu hastily. Waved, "I have retired, what power do I abuse? I am now as an elder to be fair to my grandchildren and daughters-in-law. I don't know this pot."