Chapter 19 XIX Gun

Lu Jing followed Zhou Xiaohuan back to the auditorium, Qi Qi followed behind them and turned back frequently.

"Sister Liang Chen is so nice." Qi Qi said, "I thought the big stars were very cold with the shelves, but as long as she didn't speak, she seemed to be a goddess who could only see from a distance. Alas, that's great. , If only I had her temperament."

Lu Jing sneered.

Qi Qi didn't know what he sneered, thinking she had said something wrong. She knew that Lu Jing was a fan of Liang Chen, so she picked up good things to say. After thinking about it, he didn't know which of his words was wrong, so he said cautiously, "Did I say something wrong?"

Lu Jing smiled.

Then you have never seen her when she is playing a game, the courier is delivered to the sixth thief. If you have seen her beaten to death by a pan, you can still say these things, I respect you as a man.

"It's nothing." Lu Jing said, "I was in a trance just now."

Two minutes later, the stage sound rang again.

After hearing the sound, Lu Jing turned his head, his eyes rushed to the stage again.

Liang Chen and the host looked at the table, nodded and closed their eyes, with the hair hanging between the eyebrows, Lu Jing could clearly see her eyelashes.

Really long.

Unknowingly, Zhou Xiaohuan and Qi Qi walked away, and when they looked back, they found that Lu Jing was still there, so they said, "Senior, what are you doing?" After a cry, Qi Qi ran back, thinking about taking a picture of Lu Jing. , Never thought that he suddenly raised his hand, Qi Qi's outstretched hand happened to touch his palm.

Moist and hot.

"Senior, why are you sweating?" Qi Qi raised her voice twice, and couldn't help but want to raise her hand to touch Lu Jing's forehead, "Are you having a fever?"

"No." Lu Jing blocked her hand. "It's too hot in the gym."

Hot?

Qi Qi looked up at the roof and made sure that the air conditioner was not turned on here. A gust of cold wind kept coming in from the door, and her bare legs were almost unconscious.

"So...then you sit down and rest for a while."

Qi Qi is a considerate girl. After Lu Jing said this, she won't ask any more questions.

Which fan wouldn't be nervous about the close encounter just now? Even her passerby fan was almost speechless, and it was normal for Lu Jing to sweat.

Qi Qi found a vacant seat, far away from the crowd, and can directly see Liang Chen on the stage.

"Senior, sit here."

Lu Jing sat down and thanked him, but instead of looking up at the stage, he lowered his head to think about life.

Qi Qi wanted to ask him what he was thinking several times, but seeing his deep look, she was always embarrassed to interrupt.

At this moment, Lu Jing was still struggling with the question a few minutes ago.

Why does she only praise Qiqi and not me?

L do not look good?

*

Liang Chen's performance consisted of only one song, and then talked to the host about his study and life at Nantah University. The overall rehearsal took less than ten minutes.

When she stepped down, she glanced at the auditorium. The boy was sitting in the back row of the auditorium from a distance, with his head lowered, with a low air pressure. There was still the pretty girl sitting beside her, with her long hair curtly around her, taking a look at the stage from time to time.

Love Scenery (Easy to hide the gun, crush difficult to prevent)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें