Chapter 50

Is it sick? This is not...Liang Chen didn't change WeChat name for Wannian, so Sun Binyu didn't add a note to her. When he saw a "98k Jiaomei" appeared in the list, he subconsciously thought of Lu Jing.

So he clicked on Lu Jing's detailed information, and immediately vomited.

After changing the remarks, Sun Binyu couldn't help but complain.

"Taro, you pop ice": Are you two nauseous?

"Orange": Not satisfied?

"Taro, you pop ice": Fu Fu Fu! Alas... after all, I have been single for four years.

"Orange": Don't be discouraged, the fifth year is coming soon.

"Taro, you pop ice": Go away.

It was just past eight o'clock, and Sun Binyu was still lying in bed and couldn't get up.

He will take a break every time he finishes filming a movie, and the next drama performance will be a month later.

A little boring.

Sun Binyu didn't get up until his stomach groaned, and walked to the kitchen to see that the refrigerator was empty.

There should be a mistress in this house.

Twenty minutes later, Sun Binyu drove to the supermarket.

The supermarket is not far from the community, and it is a ten-minute drive away. On the way, Sun Binyu also found a breakfast shop to fill his stomach before continuing to the supermarket.

It was during the rush hour at work, and the road was blocked. Sun Binyu drove around and turned around, intending to detour a road that is not close but not blocked.

For some reason, as he circled farther and farther, Sun Binyu looked at the navigation, and then walked forward to the Ma Shanshan's house.

No wonder I feel familiar here, I used to be here when I drove her home last night.

Not only that, he also saw a familiar figure at the gate of the community.

Hey, she's obviously chubby, and she's also wearing a down jacket, snow boots, and a woolen hat, which really wraps herself up as a bear.

She kept her head down and fiddled with the phone, not even knowing the hat.

"Hey!" Sun Binyu drove the car to the side of the road, rolled down the window, propped his arms, "Where are the beauties going, my brother will drive you."

Ma Shanshan glanced at him, "Next time I drive a Lamborghini, come on the roadside. "

Sun Binyu said with a grin, "Where to go?"

Ma Shanshan took off her mask, she breathed , and said, "Look for Liang Chen."

"Where is your driver?" Sun Binyu saw that she seemed to be waiting for the car, "Are you waiting for the car?"

"Yeah." Ma Shanshan glanced at his phone again, "The driver is on vacation."

"I'll see you off." Sun Binyu said, "Go to her karaoke room, right? Drop in."

Ma Shanshan glanced at him lightly. ,agreed.

On the way, Sun Binyu seemed to have endless words, chattering endlessly, making Ma Shanshan's forehead hurt.

"You can rest for a while." Ma Shanshan said, "Drive seriously."

Sun Binyu touched his nose, " Okay, you can turn on the radio to listen to the show."