Chapter 10 Tenth Gun

"What are you doing?"

Ding Jiayun suddenly appeared. Liang Chen received his phone and said, "What's the matter?"

Ding Jiayun had changed clothes and removed makeup. He took his watch from the assistant, put it on his hand slowly, and slowly buckled the strap.

The action is slow, but natural and smooth, just like the model performance in the watch advertisement, but without the intention of showing off.

If others were like this, Liang Chen would most likely think he was pretending, but Ding Jiayun was a person who was refined from looks to temperament, and this kind of action would be harmonious.

"Let’s have dinner together tonight." Ding Jiayun said, "It’s troublesome to let you go to Shanghai."

Liang Chen smiled, "It’s no trouble, I don’t have money to take it."

Ding Jiayun’s assistant came to dress him. He stretched his jacket slightly, and while cooperating with the assistant, he

said, "I'm fine anyway, let's try Shanghai cuisine." Liang Chen thought for a while and said, "Okay, I'll change my clothes."

Ding Jiayun was in. A high-end restaurant in Shanghai booked a box and ordered seven or eight dishes.

"I can't eat so much." Liang Chen looked at the dishes on the table and said, "You actors don't need to keep in shape?"

Ding Jiayun poured her a glass of juice and said, "Once in a while, it won't get in the way."

Move the chopsticks. Before, Liang Chen posted a Weibo.

[Boss Ding has a treat again, authentic Shanghai cuisine, great taste~ I wish Boss "Midnight Singing" is a big hit at the box office, please support! 】The picture is a group photo of her and Ding Jiayun.

During this period of time, she has posted a total of three Weibo posts, one of which is a live broadcast link, and the remaining two are photos taken with Ding Jiayun to help promote the film.

Although she is the singer of the movie's theme song, every time Ding Jiayun invites her to dinner, she feels that she can't eat it for nothing. Helping to post on Weibo to promote the movie is effortless.

Ding Jiayun saw Weibo and said, "Thank you."

Liang Chen smiled and said, "It should be."

Ding Jiayun cut the charcoal roast beef in front of him into small pieces and pushed them to Liang Chen, "Three days later. Go to Guangdong to record, then I will trouble you again."

Liang Chen flexed her fingers and reached in front of the dinner plate. She was a little polite. Seeing Ding Jiayun's skillful and natural gestures, she felt that she was not generous enough, so she took the dinner plate and said, "You are so polite."

Ding Jiayun picked up the goblet and took a sip of the red wine. The moment the sweet wine slid into his throat, his eyes were narrowed. The fine lines at the end of the eyes were like those carefully carved by a craftsman with a carving knife, not traces of time.

Time is always gentle with good-looking people.

"Are you going home or going directly to Guangzhou?" Ding Jiayun asked.

"Go home." Liang Chen said, "Are you going to Guangzhou directly?"

"Yeah." Ding Jiayun said, "This time I'm going to Guangzhou, in addition to recording the show, I will also have a meeting with a few business partners."

Liang Chen gave a spoon. I scooped up the soup and drank it, and couldn't help but admire: "This soup is really good!"

Ding Jiayun squinted and smiled, "I told you that this shop is good."