Chapter 8 VIII Gun

Liang Chen has been home evening at eight.

She stayed in the piano room for a while, her head was still empty, she played a few tunes indiscriminately, but still didn't find any feeling.

So she sat in front of the computer, logged into Steam, and found that Lu Jing was online.

lcalive: ...

youha\\veme: ... After confirming that he is really online, Liang Chen changed to WeChat.

"Orange": Isn't there a class in the evening?

"Great God": A thief entered the teacher's house, so he went back to the police and suspended classes.

"Orange": Then we...

"Great God": Then we...

"Orange": Why not just...

"Great God": Well, just that...

"Orange": Double row!

"Great God": Rejected.

"Orange": Why didn't you take me?

"Great God": I have a live broadcast mission today.

"Orange": 886.

After a few minutes, Lu Jing didn't reply. Liang Chen knew that he should have started the game, so he took out the tablet, turned on the mouse live broadcast, and searched for "Herman".

Ma yeah, 1.89 million people are worthy!

At the beginning of the game, Lu Jing and a game anchor named 66dashun were in the double row. They directly landed at the car cleaning point, so when Liang Chen watched the live broadcast, they had already killed three people with a car.

In the next ten minutes, the two cooperated very tacitly and easily got five or six heads.

The audience shouted for excitement, full screen [666666666].

The safety zone was brushed out in the first round, a bit far from where they were, and the two of them drove off poison.

When passing by the bridge, there were two people in front of it, which seemed to be blocking the bridge.

"Heh." Lu Jing said, "Two braised egg heads dare to block the bridge." 66dashun was driving the car, and he speeded up without saying a word.

Lu Jing leaned his upper body directly out of the car window, headshot two people facing each other with two shots.

The barrage is full again [666666666].

Liang Chen couldn't even blink her eyes, knowing that there was a virtual character on the screen, but Lu Jing was operating with both hands, but she just brought Lu Jing into the game, imagining him sitting in the car, leaning out of the window. The appearance of killing an enemy with a headshot.

Really...a bit handsome...it's no

wonder that people always say that playing the game well can give boys extra points.

Even if Liang Chen hadn't seen Lu Jing, he was still handsome by this virtual character.

After a while, the barrage quieted down, and other words appeared.

[Wu Xiangchen, don't look at it, you can't learn it. 】

【Zheng Mingliang, don't look at it, you can't learn it. 】

【Don't look at Zhang Zhengyang, you can't learn it. 】

...

Lu Jing took a moment to look at the barrage, and when he saw these, he suddenly remembered something, "Little box, don't look at it, you can't learn it."