Chapter 11 XI Gun

After the meal, Liang Chen returned to the hotel. It was already ten o'clock in the evening. He took a shower and put on a mask. His eyes were almost unable to open, but he still felt that there was something else. did not do it.

When I lay in bed, I remembered that Lu Jing was broadcasting tonight.

She opened the live broadcast software and found that Lu Jing had already broadcast it in summer.

Liang Chen immediately sent him WeChat.

"Orange": Is the live broadcast over?

"Great God": The server exploded.

"Orange": Oh, did you eat chicken?

"Great God": Go and search on Weibo by yourself.

Liang Chen opens Weibo, enters "Herman" in the search bar, and a message "Herman 31 kills in a single row" pops up automatically.

Liang Chen:! ! !

real or fake?

She immediately entered the entry, and the first content that popped up was a screenshot of a netizen.

The main content on the screen has been blocked by the full screen [66666666666], but you can still vaguely see the ID of "youha\\veme" and the number of kills of "31".

The following is the recording and broadcasting of netizens. Since the live broadcast is not long after the end, there is only the entire video without the essence of editing.

From the start to the chicken, Liang Chen was full of energy throughout the whole process, and Liang Chen didn't see any sleepiness, and even forgot to remove the mask.

At the end of a round, it has been a long time since I could get out of the exciting atmosphere just now.

When she took her mobile phone and clicked on Lu Jing's WeChat account, it seemed as if the account on the phone was glowing.

"Orange": Have you beaten chicken blood tonight?

"Great God":.

"Orange": Exciting! That's awesome! You kill one-third of the people in this game! Awesome!

"Great God": Sleepy, asleep.

"Orange": Hmm!

"Orange": Good night!

After a long time, the other side replied a good night.

Liang Chen put down the phone and was about to go to bed when the phone rang again.

"Great God": Continuous heavy rains in the capital next week.

"orange":?

"Great God": On the return journey.

"Orange": How could I stay so long, I will return to the Imperial Capital tomorrow.

"Great God": ok

Lu Jing in front of the phone screen, lips raised slightly, humming in his nose, pressing the feet of the table, pressing his back, the front legs of the chair under him were off the ground, only two hind legs could support the big boy. weight.

He raised one leg, put his hands behind his head, and swayed the chair back and forth. He just sat out of the lounge chair in the park where the old man was sitting in the shade.

At this time, the phone rang, and it was a WeChat from the bastard cousin.

"Lu Xiangchen": Brother, can you take me in the double row tomorrow night! ! !