Chapter 46

Jie is the lead guitarist who just entered Liang Chen's studio this year. He shouted the keyboardists, drummers, and rhythm guitarists for a supper together in minutes. He took a tissue Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he said: "Sister Chen, let's chant together tonight."

Liang Chen nodded without hesitation: "Okay, I invite you all to eat Fuhailou tonight." For a while, a dozen people in the room cheered. Get up, pack up your musical instruments and get ready to go out.

Liang Chen put down the water glass and signaled Yuan Keke to organize things and go to eat supper together.

The musicians were so excited that they cleaned up the karaoke room and went out frolicking.

Ajie walked in the front, and when he came out to see Lu Jing, he asked, "Little brother, I think you've been standing here for a long time, waiting for someone?"

He said, he looked back, "Whose friend? Someone is looking for it here!"

No one answered, but they all stared at Lu Jing curiously.

When Liang Chen came out from the inside, Lu Jing stood in the crowd, trying to raise his head. He wanted to contain the emotion in his eyes, but after struggling, he was still useless.

Liang Chen didn't say anything, put on his coat, and beckoned to Yuan Keke.

"Keke, you can call to fix your position first."

Her voice was the same as usual, she couldn't hear her emotions, but Yuan Keke was a little uncomfortable.

Yuan Keke glanced awkwardly at Lu Jing, who Liang Chen regarded as air, hesitated and said, "Uh...I'm leaving now?"

"Let's go." Liang Chen said, "You will have to wait until the early morning to get a place later. "

Liang Chen took two steps, thought for a while, then turned around and said to Lu Jing: "Tomorrow is Monday, you go back to school for class."

"I..."

Liang Chen squinted his eyes and stared at Lu Jing, his eyes staring. His words were held back.

"You come with me."

She turned around and walked into the studio, and Lu Jing immediately followed.

Yuan Keke watched for a while, and beckoned the others to drive first.

In the quiet and dim karaoke room, the weight of the air was overwhelming.

Liang Chen turned her back to Lu Jing. For a long time, she turned around and looked at him: "Why didn't you tell me?" Lu Jing's emotions were a bit agitated, but he tried to restrain himself to make his words clear: "I didn't want to hide from you. , My application materials have only been sent out, and everything has not been determined yet. The feedback will not come in January next year at the earliest. I..."

Liang Chen looked at him deeply, very calm.

"When did you decide to go abroad?"

"Freshman."

"When will school start?"

"Next September."

Liang Chen lowered his head and sighed.

Lu Jing took two steps forward, raising his hands, but seeing the emotions on her face still hang down.

"Before I got to know you, my materials were already being prepared. Everything was done step-by-step, and I didn't even need to worry about it. For me, this is a logical path, like three meals a day, everything is in accordance with the rules. "