Chapter 15 XV Gun

Liang Chen see these messages, hold down the chest, long breath.

"Orange": I'm sorry... the power went out just now.

Lu Jing only replied two words: Um, good.

Liang Chen read these two words back and forth several times, feeling uncomfortable in his heart, besides his annoyance, he also deeply regretted it.

Why did you run just now... Why did you slip... If you look a little longer, you will definitely find which one is Lu Jing's. It's really impossible to just ask him where he is sitting.

But if he sees himself, will he be scared?

He should be very pleasantly surprised, but he was too embarrassed to be exposed like this...

Liang Chen's mind was fighting between heaven and man, and finally became a mass of paste, fell on the bed, and the sky was spinning.

The heart is unwilling, and persuaded, can only torture himself.

She rolled a few times on the bed, but she couldn't think about it, and sat up again to send a message to Lu Jing.

She felt she should say something.

My heart was still beating, my breathing was burning, my palms were sweating, I typed several versions of the language back and forth in the edit box, all of which were deleted one by one, and it took a long time to organize the language.

"Orange": I didn't have time to learn how to jump the window today. Will I have fun tomorrow afternoon?

At the moment it was sent out, Liang Chen really wanted to slap himself.

What are these reasons?

Just as Liang Chen was considering whether to withdraw, Lu Jing withdrew Stopped.

This time Lu Jing sent a voice: Look, maybe you want to play, maybe not.

The voice was mixed with the noise of traffic horns and human voices, probably on the road.

"Orange": Are you out of the Internet cafe?

After a while, Lu Jing said, "The server has exploded, stop playing, go back to the hotel."

"Orange": Well, pay attention to safety.

After waiting for a long time, Lu Jing didn't reply again. Just when Liang Chen thought this conversation was over, he sent another voice.

"Aren't you going to work overtime tomorrow afternoon?"

Liang Chen thought for a while and replied: The leader has something to do and it has been cancelled.

Lu Jing: "...oh, I probably won't be able to play games tomorrow afternoon."

"Orange": It's okay, let's talk about it tomorrow.

The tone is OK, the dialogue is OK, steady.

Sure enough, the relationship that only exists in the mobile phones of both parties like this makes Liang Chen the most at ease.

*The next morning, Ding Jiayun knocked on Liang Chen's door, and he also stayed in this hotel.

Liang Chen opened the door and saw that Ding Jiayun was wearing a dark blue suit and a pair of rimless glasses, taking care of himself.

"Is there anything to do with me?"

Ding Jiayun said with a smile: "Are you free at noon? Please have a meal."

"Don't, I'll invite you." Liang Chen said, "You have invited me several times. You're here."

Ding Jiayun raised his hand and glanced at the watch, and said, "What are you polite with me? Today, I invited and called some friends together."