Chapter 17 XVII Gun

Start from the beginning

Liang Chen, who had already gone so far away, suddenly turned around, looked at Lu Jing's corpse at his feet, and said, "Are you dead?"

Lu Jing: "..."

Liang Chen: "How did you die?"

Lu Jing: "... …"

Because you forgot to break the glass window with your gun, the grenade was directly bounced back. Do you dare to believe it?

Liang Chen: "I want to ask you something."

Lu Jing: "I was bombed to death."

"Huh?" Liang Chen said, "Why would you blow yourself up?"

Lu Jing: Who the hell made me a person who can do what he says? !

*

Without this game of Lu Jing, Liang Chen died before the second lap. But inexplicably, she felt that the anger in her heart disappeared somehow. The next few games she played were very enjoyable. After she quit the game and opened the main WeChat interface, she saw hundreds of unread messages. Just now, the phone kept playing, group messages and private chats one after another, no one was allowed, Liang Chen took a look, and finally clicked into his work team group first.

Yuan Keke sent a few photos of Meng Lanzhi and Yue Yuxun to the group for half an hour. The two of them had a dispute in a nanny car, the door was not closed properly, and their actions were clearly photographed.

Liang Chen looked at the photos one by one. The order of the photos was disrupted. It could only be seen that the two were arguing. Then Meng Lanzhi gave Yue Yuxun two slaps, and then Yue Yuxun lowered his head and said something. Several slaps.

Although the photo was taken secretly, Liang Chen could clearly see the slap print on Yue Yuxun's face.

Heh, this Meng Lan's hand is really cruel, and I see that Yue Yuxun cares most about his face, right?

Later, it was probably Yue Yuxun who hugged Meng Lanzhi tightly, she was not struggling either, it looked like...the old love resurrected?

This term doesn't seem right here.

After reading the photos, Liang Chen began to see what everyone was discussing.

It turns out that these photos have not been made public, but they have been circulated all over the world. Everyone couldn't help but wonder if the two of them decided to go on gossip, so they scolded the "adulter and adulteress" while discussing.

Liang Chen quit the group chat message box, and the next message was Liu Yiqing's message to her.

"Sister Qing": Did you see the photo?

"Sister Qing": It was taken by Qigu Studio. Before it could be sent out, it was flowed out by the people under her hand. I guess they were trying to suppress Meng Lan's pen in the photo. Now that the photo has been distributed, they have to send it out.

Liang Chen made a call directly, and Liu Yiqing answered quickly, "What's the matter, finally I have time to look at the phone?"

Liang Chen knew that he was wrong, and his tone was naturally flattered, "Sister Qing, how is this going on? What's the matter?"

Liu Yiqing had just returned home, too tired, and just wanted to fall asleep, so she said: "Whatever is going on with him, if we don't interfere, this matter has nothing to do with us. Even if the two of them want to continue What about being together? Can you still kill someone with a knife?"

Liang Chen said, "Of course not."

But what I thought in my heart was that my old lady blasted their heads with 98k.