Chapter 1 First Shot

Liang Chen recently really Too bad, not to mention the bottleneck in the creation, but also to be cheated.

Worse still, the news that she was cheated was told by fans.

That day, she was opening a live broadcast and interacting with fans in accordance with the company’s requirements. The chat was vigorously, and suddenly the whole screen of barrage became uniformly "Orange, your boyfriend cheating!", "Why are you still broadcasting your boyfriend? Cheating!", "Let's see your boyfriend cheating!!"

Liang Chen thought these fans were having fun again, and laughed twice, not knowing what to say.

In the end, her agent Liu Yiqing rushed in and told her the news in a panic.

It turned out that just five minutes ago, several paparazzi big v broke out photos of Liang Chen's boyfriend Yue Yuxun and the popular traffic flower Meng Lan Zhihui Hotel at the same time.

Although the two of them were wrapped like rice dumplings, the watches, earrings, and the attractive figure of Meng Lanzhi that were inadvertently exposed were equivalent to writing their names on their faces.

The Internet exploded, but Liang Chen looked dazed.

Her boyfriend cheated, but the fans told her?

Liu Yiqing was furiously calling everywhere to clear his joints, while Liang Chen was still sitting on the sofa in a daze.

What's this?

But speaking of it, the last time she contacted Yue Yuxun was indeed five days ago.

No couple can pat their chests without contacting for five days and say that we are okay. Liang Chen knew that there was a problem in her short relationship with Yue Yuxun, but he didn't expect it to be like this in the end.

While Liu Yiqing called, she planned to dial Yue Yuxun's number.

Before he even touched the phone, Yue Yuxun's call came first.

His tone was flustered and hurried, Liang Chen could imagine how he was at a loss on the other end of the phone, "Chenchen, listen to me to explain..."

"Oh." Liang Chen said, "Then explain..."

"I... …" Liang Chen is so refreshing, Yue Yuxun can't explain anything.

The company was still urging him, and he was heartbroken and said, "Chenchen, can you make a statement saying that we have broken up? Now that the news broke out, I can't hold it..."

Liang Chen:? ? ?

Shameless people are scared?

I'm afraid I'm afraid.

Fortunately, the love scene is frustrated, and the money market is proud.

On the third day after the incident, she received an invitation from Boyuan Technology Company.

A contract worth millions.

Why did Boyuan Technology Company approach Liang Chen? I have to talk about it three months ago.

One day, a popular anchor of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds ordered a song for all players who died under his gun after twenty kills in a single row.

"I followed the direction of the wind and

came to you.

You took the hand/gun of love and

hit my heart. "

-" wind ", Chen Liang original music.

This song is Liang Chen earlier this year issued the album in a song lyrics in general, at that time did not cause much impact, except for diehard powder, other passers-most do not know This song. But