Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Third Person POV

They are currently in the airport sending off Mr. Vongviphan and Forth's parent to States due to an urgent matter in a headquarter.

Beam is hugging his grandfather so tight as if he is never coming back. He was whispering his worried reminders and never ending goodbyes. While Forth can only wait for his turn to also bid his farewell. He must admit that seeing his lover hold back his tear makes him both sad at the same time proud. It must be hard for Beam as he just reunited with his grandfather and now, he is leaving again.

When it was already time to go, Forth could only nod at Pops, as he started to comfort Beam whose face is tucked under his chin. He urged the crying man to at least wave his hand, goodbye to his parents and his grandpa. The latter lift his face and his cheeks had gone red. Forth wiped Beam's tears before turning him around to face the departure area where the elders threw him worried look. Baramee could only lift his hand and waved at them, showing his thumbs up to let them know his okay. The two stared at them until their figures were gone from their sight.

They walked out of the airport and went to get their ride. Forth only let go of Beam when he was opening the door of the passenger seat and when he ran around to the driver seat. There is somehow a comfortable silence inside the vehicle however Forth knows better.

"Do you want to go to an Ice cream shop?" He uttered, trying to get the other's attention. Beam slowly glanced at him, smiled faintly. "Can we?" He asked back.

"Of course, silly..." Forth felt his heart thumped hard on how cute Beam was while asking but managed to house a calm expression. He, then, started the car and drove to his favorite ice cream shop.

Beam somewhat felt better seeing Forth's comforting gazes. He started humming with the song that Forth played making the other person look his way.

Upon arriving at their destination, Forth immediately get off his seat and again, ran around to open the door for his lover. Beam can't help but feel giddy. " You don't have to open the door for me, P'..." He said to Forth.

"But, I want to..." The other counter, moving behind the shorter guy, placing his palms on Baramee's shoulders. He encouraged him to move forward until they find a table by the window. The place is quite calm. The atmosphere is very relaxing paired up with the great view overlooking the city as the shop atop a hill.

They opt to get strawberry and dark chocolate flavored ice cream topped with chocolate chips and sprinkles. As soon as their orders are served, Beam started digging on it, not minding the other. He, from time to time, lifts his head and look around.

There are few people inside the place. Beam taught that maybe it's because of the location or it's just a school day. He continued to roam his sight until it lands on the person in front of him. The eyes was intently staring at him making conscious of his face.

"Is there a dirt on my face?" Beam asked, reaching to get a piece of tissue at the center of the table. However, Forth just chuckled and continued to stare.

"What?" Beam asked, confused.

"Cutie..." His boyfriend muttered, grinning.

"Weird." The other countered to which Forth jokingly answered, " I praise md you and that is what I get in return?". He said pretending to be hurt, while pouting and clutching his chest.

The younger giggled at his antics. Success. Forth thought. He was trying to lighten Beam's mood.

Then, Beam remembered.

"P', can we take Kitten out, maybe walk him at the park. He stays a lot indoors, I'm afraid he'll be scared going out because he'll not be used to it." Beam asked, explaining his request though it's not necessary as Forth would do anything for him.

"I will only agree if you stop calling me P', Dear Beamie..." Forth stated smirking yet unamused.