Chapter 35

FORTH'S POV

The room was filled with odd silence. I can literally hear it if someone from across the street calls for me. Without the air conditioner constantly making sounds as it radiates chilliness around the room, Bee would probably hear my heart beating so fast that I'm afraid it would pop out of my chest. Guess, it's what the sudden or should I say accidental confession results to.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Beam who was intently gaping at me a moment ago unexpectedly plopped down on the bed hiding himself under the blanket, gripping it's end tightly. I climbed up on my side of bed, sitting in crossed legs facing him as I tried to remove the covering, urging him to say something because I'm already having cold sweats.

"Come on, Bee. You gotta say something..." I said tugging the blanket off him.

"You're so rude..." Finally, he said something but that made me even nervous and confused.

I was about to say something or more like ask why he said I was rude when he slightly peeked out of the blanket.

"Like one minute, you're yelling, angry at me. Then the second, you're saying I'm yours. That's just rude..." He said with a soft voice, I mean he was whispering like a child, whining because his upset. He continued to mumble somethings I didn't hear clearly.

"...Like you can't say that, that's just so rude..." I sighed and laid down next to him. I started at the ceiling.

"Okay, I get it. I am rude..." I started. But I didn't even had the chance to add another phrase to my statement he was back at it again.

"You are. Like who claims someone theirs after barely knowing each other..." He was really worried about how I claimed him mine after such short period of time.

"Bee, liste---"

"No, you list---"

"My parent---"

"I don't care, P. I didn't even say anything about liking you before because it's too early for that or maybe I was just confusing my emotions then you're just gonna drop the bom---" I didn't let him finish his lines. I leaned in and kissed his forehead which made him silent.

"There you go ---" He went back at it, again.

"If you keep talking I'll shut you up my way." I threatened him which came out as an obvious failure.

He sighed frustratedly. "We're not even together yet, but you're already demanding. You can't---" I abruptly faced him closing our distance, leaving an inch gap between our lips. Bee squeak in surprise as turned his back on mumbling things I can't decipher.

"You're saying something Bee?"

"Good night, P'!"

I let out a lighthearted chuckle, extending my arms to reach for his small frame pulling him close to my chest. I felt my heart somersault when he didn't do even a slightest sign of protest instead he turned around facing me snuggling his face to my chest.

"I like you, P'. I hope you have nightmares..." He mumbled placing his arm over my waist, hugging me. Guess, I sleep like this from now on.

"I like you more, Bee. Dream of me..." Just when I thought he was already sleeping he made another outrageous comment.

"It's another way of saying I should have nightmares too, P'..." This guy never ran out of comebacks.

"I thought you were sleeping..." I whispered near his ears as I slipped my fingers through his soft hair, giving it a slight massage.

"How can I if you keep talking to me?"

I just smiled at his remarks and didn't retort further so he can rest.

That night I slept very well, with the weights lifted off my chest and the person I wished for was sleeping in the comfort of my arms, lips slightly parted as his soft breathing reaches my neck.

Everything happened so fast but I'll make sure we'll walk to his pace...