Chapter 3

Kit went back to where Forth was but to his surprise the man was already talking with his cousin, Mingkwan. While walking to the table he was trying to guess what made the two so immersed in there conversation that they did not even notice him approaching. He stood beside his lover, while eyeing Forth.

"Kitty, what's with that face? Is everything alright?" Ming asked, concerned. But Kit only gave him cold stare and right there, he knew that his boyfriend is mad.

"Why don't you ask your cousin? Maybe, he knew the answer." He then looked Forth, "Here, take the cake and never show your face to my friend again." He spat while placing the cake in front of the slightly tanned man.

"Oh," Mingkwan suddenly glanced at Forth. "Actually, P', Auntie sent me to inform you she did not ordered a cake. It was just your Dad messing with you." Forth tan turned pale. A glare was all he received.

Kit was fuming. He wanted to strangle Forth.

Forth was about to say something when,

"LEAVE!" Kit yelled at him. Making Ming even more confused. They're getting a lot of attentions from the other costumers.

Forth stood up and faced the exit, " Take the cake." Kit reminded him.

"But Mom did not made an order." Forth hesitantly replied. He was too guilt to even make an eye contact with Kit.

"Just take it and leave. Don't think about paying for it. It's not for sale. Beam baked it himself. So, go!" Kit stressed every syllable of his sentences before storming off to the counter. Every word made Forth wanted to be shallowed by the ground. He was so rude to Beam yet the boy still showed kindness.

Ming decided to tap his cousin's shoulder and told him to go home. "P'Forth, you should go first. They're waiting. I'll just stay with Kit for now. We'll talk later."

Forth felt the burden on his shoulders. He was cursing both his self and his dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Upon arriving at their house, he found his father in the living room. He did not spare any attention, not even a single glance. He was very upset.
He headed towards his room on the second floor when his father stopped him.

"Ming called. I never thought I could easily mess with you." His Por started, placing his hands on his mouth trying to surpress his laughter. Forth knows very well how playful his father could get. Little did Mr. Jaturapoom know that his son was about to explode.

"Well, I hope you're happy now. Your doing a great job making me looked like an idiot. Guess what, I even hurt an innocent boy." He lashed out.

Mr. Jaturapoom was shocked to see. He knew he crossed a line. He never saw his son this affected before. He better hide before his wife knew about what happened to their son.