Chapter 46

Third POV

It has been weeks since the news about Beam being the sole heir of Mr. Vongviphan spread like a wildfire not only inside the university premises but also outside. His relationship with Forth is something isn't surprising as everyone already saw it coming and they're really rooting for the two, well, at least those who are not envious. Everything seems so new to Beam and there's nothing he can't cope up with thanks to the help of his family, friends and of course, his lover but there is this thing he seems to be stuck and can't get used to, the attention.

It's a fine afternoon. To say that Beam is doing well in his studies will be an understatement, he is on top of it. He works hard and studies diligently just like now.

He is sitting on the players' bench with his widely opened book placed in front of him. Beam and Forth always go home together making one wait for the other if their schedules are conflicted. The young Jaturaphoom has football practice after his class making his boyfriend to wait.

While playing together with his teammates, Forth can't help but steal glances of his obliviously cute Beamie. He can't help but smile whenever his gaze would meet his lover's. His teammates could either gape or whine because of jealousy, a good kind tho to which he will only return with a chuckle. On the other hand, Beam is partly focused on what he is reading and peek on Forth. He sighed deciding to keep his book and just watch the football team practice. He loves seeing this side of his P'Forth and makes him look hot, Beam felt his face warms up at his thoughts.

Forth jogged his way to where Beam was.

"Done?" Asked Beam.

"Yeah, I'm so tired. I need to recharge..." He said leaning forward and was about to place a peck on Beam's cheek when a whistle was blown.

"HAVE MERCY ON US, AI'FORTH!!" It was Sharp who looked like he was about to go on an all out war against his captain.
Beam can't help but be flustered while Forth can only glare at his friends.

The young Jaturaphoom sat down beside his lover, leaning his back on the cold metal backrest of the bench placing his arms behind Beam.

"Aren't you going to change?" Beam asked facing Forth reaching out to wipe his sweaty forehead. The latter just shook his head. "You'll get sick, P'." The younger let out his worry.

"Later, after those brats are done. For now, let me recharge..." He insisted while Beam backing away.

"Nope, you stink and you're sweaty." Beam ran away from his boyfriend who is coming after him.

Those who can see them can only watch with awe and admire the two. But for the hazers, the view is an eyesore. They can't stand seeing their mighty as steel head hazer be this soft.

Forth caught Beam by the waist and tried to lift him up while the latter was laughing or his giggling in between his struggles of getting free. They became really oblivious of what they have caused.

'Ai'Forth, Stop the PDA, now. The shower is all your's!!'. A member of the football team yelled from a distance cutting the two off of their own world.

Beam instantly felt his whole face burning due to the surprise. He realized where they are, in the middle of the football field with a lot of practice watchers and passers by as their audience. Forth just awkwardly rubbed his nape the moment he became aware. The one who can't stand the attention pulled his lover by the wrist and hurriedly head to the benches.

Forth picked up his gym bag and faced Beam. "I'm going to shower. Wanna join me?" He asked with a grin, teasing his boyfriend is becoming his favorite hobby while the latter could either feel flustered or embarrassed.

Beam took hold of his bag and looked over his shoulder, glaring at his lover. "I'm sleeping at P'Joss' house. You can go home ALONE." Forth instantly stifled his smile taking hold of Beam's hand.

"Hey, It was a joke. You know that I'm just teasing you, right?" Beam deeply he felt his boyfriend try to make him face himself.

Forth can't help but smile at his cute lover who cannot make an eye contact with with at the moment.

"Okay. I won't do it again." Forth assured and the shorter one just nodded. He took a peck on his boyfriend's forehead before ruffling his hair.

Beam sat down on bench again to wait for Forth who is running towards the shower.

"Bee, guess what?!" Forth yelled from the locker room's door making Beam throw him a curious stare.

"I said, I won't do it again but I didn't promise!! Feel free to follow me inside!!" He shouted enough for everyone to hear.

That's it. Forth had reach Beam's limit. Without any having another thought, he left the field, the university.

He texted Forth.

'Hoping you'll have a nice sleep.'