Chapter 34

FORTH'S POV

I went out of the bedroom but, Beam is nowhere to be seen. It's only Kitten in the living room. I ran to the kitchen, he wasn't there, either, and everything was already done.

I heard the front door opened so I moved back to the living room hearing Bee talking to someone. I walked nearby and leaned on the wall, it's Joss. I know he already saw me. I even saw his smirk. I watched Beam interact with him. The jerk moved forward and kissed Beam.

"BEAM, GET INSIDE NOW." I felt my blood rush up.

Beam looked back at me, shocked. He stared back at Joss.

"Go ahead. Remember what I said---" I didn't let Joss finish what he's freaking speech.

"BEAM."

"Call me---" Beam tried to talk to him but Joss left and he stood there looking at the direction Joss went to.

"Beam..." I called, again but, with a calm voice, a low one.

Beam walk past me. I swear I saw tears, again. Why do I always end up making him cry?

I followed him to the bedroom. He was picking his old clothes, the ones he has before mom bought him new ones, from the closet putting them inside a plastic bag. He was struggling to wipe his tears away, gasping for air as if he was about to choke.

I panicked seeing him, wrecked. I did the only that comes to my mind. I enveloped him in my embrace while he struggled to get out of my hold.

"Let go of me, P'. Please..." He begging but I didn't let him. I was terrified he would leave me.

"I want to be with people who truly appreciate my existence, P'. I'm afraid if I stay I'll lose those who really care for me..." He let out in between his sobs. "And I'm tired of anxiously getting drowned in this feeling. I didn't mean to be a burden, P'. I'm sorry..."

What he said hits me real hard, it hurts. But the realization came faster than I thought, Bee was talking about two different issues.

I looked at him. I hate to admit it but Joss was right all this time.
He cried and cried and I haven't uttered a single word instead I stood still, highly hugging him. It was like that for a like a while.

I sat him down on the bed. His face was tomato red from all his crying, his hair is a mess and he still looks cute. I stood up and went out of the room to fetch a pitcher of water, a glass, and a face towel. When I get back, I filled the glass before handing it to him which he silently accepted.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, hesitantly. Beam nodded.
I waited for him to talk as I move my hand to wipe his tear-stained face but, he didn't utter a single word.

"Is there anything you wanted to say?" I asked him, urging him to start to which he lifted his gaze, setting it on me.

"Am I becoming a burden, P'..." His voice was very low that I almost can't hear it.

"Of course not, Bee. You were never a burden and you won't be..."

"But I'm holding you back from your own life. In the rest---"

"Bee, listen to me. You weren't holding me back. It's not your fault, I didn't do whatever you think I should and my friends are just teasing, sleeping around isn't my thing." I clarified because he was really misunderstanding a lot of things.

"You're doing this because your mom told you to do so..." Even in this state, he really doesn't run out of comebacks.

I was looking straight at him but, he dropped his gaze to his lap. "Bee, I'll do everything for you. I'll take care of you because I want to not because someone told me to. It hurts that you're thinking of me like that..." I felt my eyes glistening as tears start to pool and my voices were breaking down.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"I already told you. I can never be mad at you..." I ruffled his hair and pulled him closed to me. He slowly rounds his arms around my waist but he immediately lets go and glared at me.

"What is wrong with you and P'Joss?"  He eyed me as if I kicked Kitten.

"He is taking you away from me, Bee. That idiot even dared to kiss you!!" I complained, hysterically.

"No, he's not! He is like my big brother, a kiss on the forehead is nothi, ---"

"I don't care. You're mine." I was surprised by myself. How can I let those words out of my mouth?!

I dared to look at him and he was gaping at me, eyes are wide open due to shock, maybe.