Chapter 41

BEAM'S POV

Saying that I am nervous will be an understatement. The three of them are staring directly at us so, I whispered at P'Forth. I heard Mr. Vongviphan, cleared his throat.

"Do I need to know something?" My grandfather inquired in a very serious tone.

"I like P' Forth..." I uttered hastily when I saw P'Forth preparing to answer, I kept looking down at my fingers, feeling all the stares.

I saw P'Forth's lips formed a smile. Isn't he afraid?

"Oh, I see..." I heard my grandfather mumbled before directing his gaze to the person beside me. "What about you Forth?"

I felt P'Forth's hand on top of mine. He lifted our hands placing it on the table for everyone to see. "Seriously, Pops. Do you even have to ask?" P'Forth cockily flaunt at Mr. Vongviphan.

"I'm just making sure. So, which level are the two of you now..." Grandfather asked which made both of us flustered.

I felt P'Forth's hold on my hand tighten. "I waited for you, Pops. I didn't officially asked Bee since I don't want to upset you by taking away your grandson without your knowledge..." He paused and smirked at the adults' reaction. Gosh, just what is he doing.

"But now, we're all here, So, Bee..." I was surprised by his sudden turn to me.

"P'..." I felt all the words left my box and that was all I had.

He lifted held both of my hands enveloped them between his bigger ones. " I know it might be late.. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I was frozen for a moment. "P'... I-uhm..." I can literally hear my own heart beats.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"I guess he don't want to be---" Grandfather was really serious about getting on P'Forth's nerves.

"I can't believe, I'm your boyfriend now, P'..." I whispered making sure he's the only one who heard. P'Forth's face lit up at my statement. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead before mocking Pops by making faces which my grandfather father  showed his tongue. We can't help but chuckle at their childish antics.

After the dinner which was filled with bickering, Grandfather went to his room. I just found out that everytime his in the country he stays, here. It kinda made me feel less worried that he wasn't alone when I was gone.

P'Forth pulled me to the terrace, where a hammock is situated. He was sulking because his parents insisted that we stay here for a week since Pops is here, he was mumbling something about him having me all for himself since earlier which made me kind of shy and flushed when I heard him.

We just stayed their watching the stars in the dark sky. He sat on the couch hammock and made me lean on his chest.

"Bee..." He called me.

"Hummm..." I hummed, turning to face him.

"Just so you know, this is not what I have planned on asking you..."

I chuckled at his face, he was pouting with brows almost meeting due to his frown. I reached over his forehead and massaged the creased.

"Where's my Kitten, P'?" I asked which made him more sulking. Is he jealous?
He turned his gaze away and looking for something more interesting than me being in front of him.

"P'..." I poked his cheek. "Come on, don't be like this. It's just for now. I want to spend time with Pops too, unlike you I didn't get to spend my childhood with him..." But he did not bother looking my way. I sighed and dropped my head on his shoulder when someone knocked on the glass door.

"N'Beam, Mr. Vongviphan wish to see you in his room." I nodded to acknowledge him and let him know I'll be there.

I held P'Forth's hand. "I'll be going, now..." I let go his hand and started walking towards the hallway.

I stopped in front of the Grandpa's door and knocked. The door opened and my grandfather welcomed me in. I saw his stuff scattered, baggages and documents everywhere.

"I can help you unpack and arrange those..." I offered. He smiled at me before ruffling my hair.

"Silly, I didn't call you for that. I want to have a talk with you. Is that kid still sulking?" The last sentence was about P'Forth. I nodded and he chuckled.

"That kid never changed, he is always possessive. He can be tough as a rock and childish as an infant." I chuckled at his remarks.

I was itching to ask questions but I'm to ashamed to let it out. Grandfather must have noticed it.

"Do you have something to tell me?" He inquired.

"I..uhm..Aren't you mad about me liking P'Forth? I mean, he is a boy and so I am..." I nervously asked. He smiled at me.

"I'm just your grandpa. I don't own you. You are yourself and so am I. I will support you in everything. Who am I to stop you from being who you are? If you love that idiot then be it. I love you, my little one..." I felt a lone tear dropped off my eyes. I hugged him tight. I can feel him patting my back.

"Easy there, boy, old bones are fragile..." We both laughed at his statement. This feels so awesome.

"Are you going to sleep with Forth?" I blushed at his sudden query.

"P-pos..." He chuckled.

"What I just asked? You two are living together for almost 2 weeks now..."

"Stoppp!" I covered my ears.

He was laughing at my embarrassment.

"Go back to Forth, now. He might be crying on his pillows now..." He kissed the top of my head. I stood up.

"Goodnight Pop's"

I went out of his room. I started to walk to P'Forth's room. I opened the door. He was sleeping now.

I walked towards him slowly. I removed my shoes and slipped into the blanket. I snuggled close to P'Forth.

"Goodnight P'."