Chapter 26

"You are that Phana?!" Beam asked, surprised that he had met the person much sooner than he expected which is on lunch as Forth told him.

"But how come you know me?" Beam asked confused.

"You don't remember me? You know the car inci--" Phana wasn't able to finish his sentence when Forth came in his direction, raging in anger. Luckily, Lam and Beam were able to come between them.

"So you're that reckless driver that hit him?!" Forth bursting in anger still trying to get to Phana and land his fist on the medical student. Beam tried his best to pull his overreacting senior.

" You're making a scene, Ai'Forth. Why don't you listen to first? " Sharp tapped his head hazer's shoulder while his other hand still clutching his aching stomach.

The audience became quiet even the officials in charge halted for a while as they wait for what may happen next between the two heirs. Some, can't help but think that they were watching some dramas or soap operas. The girls even fangirl at the occurrence of the situation as they thought that Beam was stuck between a love triangle.

Forth let out a frustrated sigh before moving towards the bench pulling Beam along to sit beside him.

Beam started explaining, the moment Forth sat down, crossing his arms across his chest piercing his famous glare to Phana. He scolded Forth for not fully listening the first time he talked about the incident, that he fainted before the car got to him and that, if anything he should be grateful to Phana for taking him to the hospital and taking care of the bills.

"Now, promise me you won't do anything idiotic during the game especially to P'Phana." Beam convinced Forth. He doubts that the engineering senior will compel but at least he tried.
Forth rolled his eyes, mumbling his dispute.

'As if--'

"Saying something, P?" Beam asked as he though the heard the other's murmur.

"Nothing." Forth mumbled, plainly. He was annoyed that Beam sided with Phana.

The players were called as the game was about to start. The crowd went wild again as the commentators started their opening remarks and introduction. Every year, it is a must-watch match whenever the two major faculties face each other on the court especially that the most influential moons are involved.

The game started with ball in the engineering's possession despite of the height differences Forth was able to snatch the ball due to his agility taking to make an attempt of gaining the first points of the match.

The crowd maintained its loudness. They continue as the round gets more intense. Beam was amused by the way the two teams played. All were competitive but none had made an attempt to do dirty tactics, it was all skills and fairness.

During the fourth quarter, Beam was snapped out of his concentration when Sharp, who was sitting near him mumbled something. He looked at the latter's direction and wondered why they were sitting in one bench but with a distance that is why he did not clearly hear it.

"Are you talking to me, P'Sharp?" Beam asked while rubbing his tired eyes.

"Look at them. They're playing as if they'll earn something from it." Sharp plainly answered.

"What do you mean? Isn't there a price? Like trophy or something?" The younger was confused.

"No. Forth and Phana are just idiots who are scared to pay for dinner." The senior chuckled.

"Losers pay for dinner." Beam mumbled. "Fair enough."

The game ended with Phana pouting while scratching his nape, playfully kicking his members. On the other hand, Forth was skipping his way to Beam. Unlike any other games, students are not allowed to go down the court to celebrate their faculty's victory.

"See, I didn't get bullied." He was chuckling.

"Cocky, aren't we P'?" Beam mocked.

Forth smile faded into a pout. He looked at Beam and acted hurt making the aspiring doctor stifle a smile. The other just watch their team captain's stunts. It was a first for them to see Forth in a different light.

"P', how will I get home?"

"What do you mean?" Forth inquired without looking as he was busy scrambling through his duffel bag.

"You are having dinner with your friends, right?"

"You're coming with us." Forth firmly said.

"Wait here. I'll just shower and we'll continue roaming." Beam nodded slightly, he felt a little bit dizzy watching the players change from one court to another earlier.